( twenty. )

When June awoke the next morning her head was once again killing her. She turned over with a groan, opening her eyes and meeting the face of a snoring and drooling JJ. She lifted her hand, moving the hairs from out of his face and then pressing a kiss to his cheek. She stood from the bed, trying her best not to wake him as she checked the clock on her beside table.

6:23 am.

June ran a hand through her hair, walking towards her closet to grab some pajamas, pulling them on as quickly as possible before making her way to the bathroom. When she got there she looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes widening when she saw the dark marks on her neck.

"Shit." She said before opening the medicine cabinet and grabbing some medicine. She finished her business and then made her way back to the room. When she got inside she locked the door, turning around to see JJ still asleep, his light snores being the cutest thing she had ever heard. She sat in front of her vanity, looking at the dark marks before sighing and trying to cover them with makeup.

"June?" She heard a knock on her door, causing her to almost jump out of her seat. Her eyes widened as she looked over at JJ who was starting to stir. "June is that you?" Her mother jiggled the doorknob, trying to get inside.

"Uhh hold on! I'm changing!" June said, racing over to shake JJ fully awake.

"Wha-" June pressed a hand over his mouth, pointing towards the door and then holding a finger in front of his lips. He soon realized what was happening and nodded. She pulled him up from the bed, holding back a giggle as he held his hands to cover his front. She pushed him into the closet , turning to grab his clothes off the floor and throwing them at him, before closing the door . She pulled a brush through her hair before making her way towards the door.

"Okay." She said, unlocking the door and opening it. She was greeted with a curious look from her mother who was taking in her appearance. She looked past her daughter, into the room. She pushed past her, raising her eyebrows at her.

"You were changing...into pajamas?" Her mother asked her, looking at her polar bear themed pajama set. June nodded, scratching at the back of her neck.

"Yeah..I crashed in my dress last night." June said smoothly, trying not to seem suspicious.

"Mhm. Speaking of last night... your father and I are very upset that you left the party the way you did. And that you threw you're $200 heels into the yard."

"I'm sorry but I saw Zach and then I saw my escape plan and I just had to leave." June defended.

"And JJ? You two are a thing now? Is he like your boyfriend? " Her mother asked, raising her eyebrows at her daughter who couldn't help the smile form crossing her face. JJ listened from the inside of the closet, waiting for June's answer. Yes they had had a crazy and wonderful night and had talked and everything but he wanted to have real verbal validation and solid answer.

"Uhh I guess. But mom please don't say anything about it to dad. You know dad, he'll be mean to JJ or something and I don't wanna scare him away." JJ couldn't withhold the grin on his face as he listened in.

"That's fine. I won't tell your dad. But you are going to get in trouble for last night. I just don't know what we're going to yet." Her mother started towards the door. "Well I guess I'll leave you to it." Her mother stepped out of the door, leaving June alone in the room. June waited a moment before walking towards the closet, pulling the door open. JJ was now fully dressed on the other side of the door, his eyebrows raised as he made his way out of the closet. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him.