( bonus chapter. )

June closed the door behind her, looking at JJ who was laid out in her bed.  It was a strange sight to see, a boy, naked, in her bed. She wasn't complaining though. She thought back on the night, remembering their movie style kiss on the street, her missing shoes,  and the whole midsummers party as a whole.  A lot had went down in one day. 

JJ seemed to be asleep, his eyes closed and his bare chest rising and falling as June walked very slowly back towards the bed.  She pulled the covers back, blushing as she accidentally uncovered his body. He stirred at that as June looked towards the clock.

3:04 am.

"Babe what are you doing?" JJ said, making June's eyes snap back to him. She raised her eyebrows, watching as he could barely keep his eyes open.

"What'd you call me?" June asked, pushing some hair behind her ear to hear him better. His eyes opened fully now as he turned on his side to look up at the girl who was sitting cross crossed on the bed now waiting for his reply.

"I called you um...babe. Is that okay?" JJ asked, grabbing her thigh and rubbing his fingers over it.

"Cheesy as hell but I like it. If you call me something basic like babe then can I call you something cheesy as well?"

"I guess babe. What do you wanna call me?" JJ asked, starting to feel the sleep weigh his eyes down. He was tired, especially after  what the two of them had just done.

"Ha... I don't know I'll have to think about it." June said, a little happy giggle leaving her mouth as she pushed her back against the head of the bed. JJ nodded, closing his eyes again and letting the sleep take over.

"Fat ass."June said, making JJ jump at the sound of here voice. "Oh were you asleep?" She asked, looking down at him. She reached over and ran a hand through his hair before admiring how adorable he looked with his little irritated face he had.

"I was. I'm tired. You know I've done a lot to- wait did you call me fat ass?" He said, looking up at her. She giggled and nodded making him furrow his eyebrows.

"That's mean." He said, jutting out his bottom lip and pouting.

"Not like you're fat but like you have an actual fat ass. My favorite thing about you. Zach had no ass."

"You're really bringing up Zach right now?" JJ asked, slightly rolling his eyes and looking away from her.

"Sorry I just-"

"I'm sure you saw his ass a lot." JJ was starting to get a little jealous, she shouldn't have brought up Zach.

"Actually I've never seen his ass, or any part of him naked if that's what you mean." June laid down now, turning on her side to look at JJ who was looking pretty confused now.

"You and Zach never-"

"No. You're um...you know." June's cheeks turned red as she discussed her virginity status.

"I'm honored." JJ said, making June slap his shoulder. She turned on her other side, closing her eyes to try and sleep.

"Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight fat ass." June giggled out, listening for his reply. He groaned, scooting closer to her and wrapping his arm around her.

"Alright goodnight for real." He said, making her laugh again.

"Okay. Goodnight." June replied as she turned over to face him, tangling their legs together and giving him a smile. She buried her head in his chest, breathing him in. "Fat ass." She murmured. He pulled back form the embrace, moving his hands to her waist and glaring down at her.

"Fine I won't call you babe. No babe equals no fat ass." JJ said, trying to hold back a smile.

"Sounds good to me."