( epilogue. )

The water nipped at John Bs skin as he came to, realizing where he was. He opened his eyes reluctantly, not wanting to be in the impossible situation he knew he was in. He looked around him, seeing nothing but open water and the flipped over not that he was gripping.

"Sarah?" He said as he coughed out water. "Sarah?!" He called out, looking around him.  On the other side of the boat she was coming to, her eyes jumping open as the water splashed against her face.

"John B!" She called back.

"Sarah. Hey! I'm coming." He said, using the side of the boat to get over to her.  He got to her, grabbing her in his arms and pulling her to him.  "I got you." He said.  They waded there for a minute before Sarah looked past John B. She  pointed, both of them spotting the large boat.

"It's a boat!" She said, looking at John B.

"Hey!" She  started to yell, trying to get the boats attention. John B started to yell too, waving his arms as best he could and  continuing to yell.  Sarah grabbing the gold from the bag, turning it back and forth as she tried to catch it in the sun. They gave up soon, sobbing as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"Oh Sarah. I'm sorry." John B said into her neck.

" Wait! They see us!" Sarah yelled as the bait signaled back to them. They started to yelled again, splashing so they knew where they were.  They smiled at each other, relief washing over them as they realized  they were going to be rescued. The relief soon faded away as they both realized they were missing a person.  Sarah's eyes widened, as she started to look around frantically.

"June!" She yelled, John B joining in her yells. He let go of Sarah, using the edge of the boat to go around and try and find her. On the other sid rod the boat John B spotted her, yelling her name once again  as he looked at her. He grabbed her, turning her over and shaking her frantically and Sarah joined him.

"Oh God! John B!" Sarah yelled as she looked over June. They continued to shake her, both of their eyes on her as she made no movement.

"Hurry please!" Sarah yelled at the boat, shaking her head in denial as John B started to press on June's chest. "Hurry up she's not breathing!"

_____

Well  this is goodbye for now. Sorry bout that cliffhanger ending, I guess we'll have to see what happens in the future.....

I hope you all enjoyed this story and June's story. I put a lot into this story and I hope I made it good enough for you guys to enjoy. Thanks for all the support and depending on what happens with season two and whatever I decide you may see June again!!!

But again thank you for all the hilarious comments, the votes, and the support. I love you guys and I hope I didn't disappoint ❤️