The Kegger

Me and Rafe climb down from the rock together. We giggle, stumbling back to the kegger, the beach is packed with people.

"Hey Jayde." Pope says, sitting next to Kiara. Kiara is in the middle of Pope and JJ. John B is sitting by himself across from them.

"Why hello Mr.Pope." I say, plopping down next to John B. "Hello to you JB."

"Hi Jayde." John B says, smiling at me.

"Say hi to my friend Rafe." I say, smiling and pointing to Rafe. Nobody says anything. Rafe waves with a fake smile. I frown at everyone in disappointment. 

Something you should know is the Pogues and Kooks dont get along very well. For me I never really understood the whole "Kook Vs. Pogue" crap. It was annoying, i was friends with people from both sides of the island. Even though my friends hated each other I still loved all of them equally. 

"Hello Rafe." John B says, looking into his cup, probably to avoid contact.

"Hi John B." Rafe says, smirking.

"Ima go swimming," I say standing up taking my shirt off, revealing my pink bathing suit underneath. I walk away from the group, thinking about why my friends just can't get along. Yes, Rafe is a kook, but he is doing way better now that he's living with me. I feel water splash me and look in front of me, noticing Rafe. I skim his body with my eyes, looking at his chiseled abs. I look back up to his eyes quickly.

"You like what you see or something?" Rafe questions, smirking and splashing me once again.

"Maybe." I say, splashing him back, I notice more people getting in the water around us.

Everyone begins dancing together to some song we can barely hear. Me and John B are dancing together. When I spot a familiar face on the shore, that pulls my attention away from him.

"What the fuck is she doing here," Kiara and I say at the same time.

Sarah Cameron was standing on a big red buoy on the shore that probably washed up with the last storm.

"Shit," Rafe says. Me and John B stop dancing, everyone was just staring at her staring at them.

"Lets just leave." I say, walking towards the shore.

"You know what ima offer her a drink, come with me" JJ says, pulling me over towards Sarah's direction.

"JJ what the fuck," I hiss, trying to get away from him.

"Hello Sarah, may we offer you a tasty beverage." JJ says, reaching a cup out for Sarah to take.

"No thank you." Sarah says, with a disgusted look on her face. 

"Why is it not fancy enough for you?" I question, JJ chuckles .

"Leave her alone, she said she didn't want a drink." Topper says, pushing me, I stumble back wards, but then I feel someone steady me. I look back, and see Rafe behind me.

"Bro I know you did not push her." JJ says, pushing Topper.

I compose myself, "Come on JJ just leave it," I say pulling him away. I notice the looks on John B and Rafes faces.They're jaws are clenched, they weren't going to listen to me, so i sigh.

"Did he just push her," John B questions.

"John B its fine," I say.

"Topper my man, you cant just go pushing girls around," Rafe says walking up to Topper, who's sitting on the ground.

"Rafe just leave it." I repeat.

"Rafe, you psychopath leave him alone." Sarah says.

"Oh hell no." I say, walking up to Sarah, "What the fuck did you just call him?" I ask, getting in Sarahs face.

"A psychopath," Sarah says, crossing her arms and smiling.

"Someone come get this bitch, before i put her in her place." I say.

"Enough." John B says pulling me away. Topper stands up and punches John B in the face.

"What the fuck Topper!" Sarah yells.

"Get your boyfriend Sarah." I yell to her.

"Topper!" Sarah yells. Topper and John B continue fighting in the water. Topper begins drowning John B in the water.

"Topper your going to kill him!" Kie yells, besides me. I suddenly feel better, knowing my sisters by my side, but watching Topper not give up causes something to go off in my head.

"Fuck this shit," I say, running to my bag. I pull out the gun I stole from Ward Cameron. I run up to Topper and hold it against the back of his head. "Yeah you know what the fuck that is."

Topper sticks his hands up, "Calm down man."

"Jayde!" Sarah yells. Topper backs away. I shoot 3 shots into the air.

"Get the fuck off our side of the island!" JJ yells to the kooks, My brain begins to feel heavy, and then i feel my body become weightless.