Another dead body.

I sit in Rafes arms crying, he was crying also. John B and Sarah got caught in a storm and were pronounced dead.

"What happened?" I say, wiping my own tears. "This is our fault Rafe."

"No Jayde we have no choice, I'm sorry." Rafe says, using his thumb to wipe up my tears.

"What do you mean no choice? We had a chance to save 2 innocent lives. But we didn't want to because we were afraid to risk our own." I say.

"That's it Jayde. If we would have tried to save them my dad would have killed us." Rafe says, waving his hands around.

"I feel terrible. Knowing I could have prevented 2 deaths." I say, fanning my hands in front of my face to dry my tears.

"It's okay Jay, there is still a chance they could be alive." Rafe says.

"Okay, okay. They got to be alive, you're right." I say, sniffling.

Rafe and I walk across the lawn to meet Ward. I am curious about what the police were going to do knowing that John B was gone.

"Are they gonna close the case?" I question.

Honestly I just want the case to close, I want to go back to my normal life. I want to plan on the next person I'm was going to get revenge on. Ward, Ward Cameron. I now live my life plotting revenge on people.

"I don't know." Ward says, walking past Rafe and I.

"He really doesn't know." I say, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"You know what I think we should do?" Rafe says, waving his hands around.

"Ooo you have an idea. That's new, tell me!" I say, clapping my hands together.

"I...I think we should, um..." Rafe says, nervously.

"Rafe, just tell me your great idea!" I say, excited.

"We should kill him." Rafe says, smirking and looking down into my eyes.

"Yes!" I say, clapping. "Exactly what I was thinking but about Rose."

"I think we should kill them all." Rafe says.

"Genius." I say.

I lay in Rafes arms, we both couldn't fall asleep. 

"Rafe." Ward whispers. I whip my head to face Rafes doorway, Ward was standing there.

"What? What do you want dad?" Rafe asks, turning his head to the door but keeping his arm around me.

"I need your guys help." Ward says.

Rafe's Pov

I walk outside of the house towards my dad's truck with my hand in Jaydes. I am confused why my dad woke me up to help him in the middle of the night.

"I need you guys to stay calm and stay quiet, okay?" My dad asks. Jayde looks up at me and shoots me a concerned look.

"Um okay?" I question. Watching my father remove the tarp off of his truck. Me and Jayde stare at another tarp in the center.

"Um?" Jayde questions annoyed.

"What is it?" I question.

"It's a body, son." My dad says. Jayde stares in shock, My father is a serial killer he hadn't just killed 1 person he killed 4. Even if he hadn't actually killed John B and Sarah, he sent them on a suicide mission.

"Oh my god." I say.

"Hey." Jayde says, putting a hand on my back

"Oh my God. It's a body?" I question, putting both of my hands on my head. My father shushes me.

"Ward, did you do this?" Jayde questions, as I begin pacing back and forth.

"Who's... whose body is it?" I ask, pointing to the body.

"It doesn't matter." My dad says.

"It doesn't matter? What are you talking about?" Jayde questions stepping towards my dad.

"Whose body is it, Dad?" I question again.

"Be quiet." My dad says, placing a hand on my chest.

"You need to tell me whose body that is!" I say. Ward runs over and slaps his hand against my mouth.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop talking." My dad says to both me and Jayde.

"Just tell him whose body it is, Ward." Jayde says.

"It's Gavin." Ward says, removing his hand from my mouth.

"Gavin?" I question, as tears sting my eyes.

"Gavin, the pilot." My dad says, expecting me to know who he was talking about. I slap his hands away from me.

"I don't un... I don't understand. What'd he do? What'd he do? What'd he do?" I question. My father doesn't seem to care that he was making things worse for EVERYONE.

"He was trying to blackmail me, son." My dad says, with his hands on his hips.

"Blackmail? What are you talking about Ward?" Jayde says, stepping back into the conversation.

"The day at the tarmac when I shot Peterkin." He says.

Everyone remembered that day. The day My dad was supposed to be put behind bars for good. The day everyone's lives had to change just to make him happy.

"I needed to trust him because I needed him to fly the plane to the Bahamas." My dad says.

I was confused why an empty plane needed to fly to the Bahamas.

"I gave him the gun, the gun that I used," My dad says. "I told him to throw it out the window over the ocean on his way to the Bahamas. But he didn't. He kept it."

"What?" I question.

"He kept the gun I used to kill Peterkin to blackmail me for more money." He says.

"Wait, Wait, Wait. So that means you have to kill him? You couldn't just give him money?" Jayde questions.

"He was going to turn me in Jayde." My dad says.

"You could have given him money!!" Jayde yells.

"Will you please just help me carry him to the boat?" My dad questions.

"Whatever I got the head," I say, pulling myself together. Jayde grabbed the middle of the dead man's body, as my dad grabbed the feet. We all slowly carry the body down the dock towards The Druthers. The sun made the sky a pretty pink color, I wanted so badly to be at me and Jayde's rock just watching the sunrise.