"Fuck 12, Fuck 12."

I cling to Rafes' back as we race to the airstrip. We are trying to catch Ward before he left for the Bahamas. We pull up to the strip, and take our helmets off, Rafe grabs Jaydes hand. The twinkie is pulled in front of the plane, and a cop car was pulled up behind them. A loud gunshot goes off which causes Jayde and Rafe to run towards the plane.

"Dad?" Rafe questions, looking at the gun in his dad's hand, and the sheriff bleeding out at his feet.

"What did you do?" I question, staring in shock. Sarah is crying, and John B is trying to stop the sheriff from bleeding.

"Dad?" Rafe questions.

"Call for help." Peterkin says to John B.

"Hey, Hey!" Ward yells, pointing the gun at John B.

"What the hell, Ward!" I yell, running over to John B.

"Dad! No, don't shoot her." Rafe says.

"Don't try anything, assholes." Ward says, pointing the gun at Me and John B. "Give me the Radio!"

"No!" I yells, Ward points the gun at me, and I stare him down with a smirk.

"Give me the radio!" Ward repeats, he  walks over and rips the radio out of John B's hands.

"Dad put the gun down!" Rafe yells.

"Run." Peterkin says to all the kids, "Run!"

"I'm not gonna leave you." John B says to me. John B looks over at me and takes my hand in his.

"Sarah, Rafe!" I yell, as Me and John B run through the field and into the woods, Rafe and Sarah follow not far behind.

Me and Rafe are in the back of Kies car, we are sitting next to Pope and JJ. Kie and John B were in the front, Sarah went home to check on Wheezie.

"John B, what are we doing at the police station?" JJ questioned.

"Somebody has to tell them what happened." John B says, as Pope coughs.

"Easy there, chief." JJ says.

"Damn." I say, turning to look at Pope. He had a blunt in his hand. "Since when do you smoke?" I ask, as Rafe wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"All right. I'm just gonna be real with you right now. You might end up in the lion's den, but you don't go in there on purpose." JJ says, reaching up and tapping John B's shoulder.

"Don't trust cops,'' I say, agreeing with JJ.

"I agree." Pope says, "Fuck the police."

"You going on the dark side now?" Kie questions.

"When's the last time the police ever helped us?" Pope asks.

"Fuck 12, Fuck 12." I say in a sing songy, sticking my middle fingers up. JJ laughs, and Rafe smirks.

"Peterkin looked out for me all right?" John B says, "Tried to at least."

"They need to know." Rafe states, agreeing with me.

"I'll go then," I say.

"No John Bs going." Kie says. John B gets out of the car and walks inside. I pluck the blunt from Pope's hand and takes a few hits.

"What happened to keeping the signal clear?" I ask Pope.

"Im stressin man." Pope says.

"Kie! Kie, start the car!" John B yells running out of the Police station.

"What did you do?" Kie questions screaming.

"The cops!" John B yells.

"Shit!" Pope yells.

"Go, Go, Go!" Rafe, and JJ yell at the same time.

"Go, Kie! Go!" John B yells. Kie begins driving the car slowly.

"Stop the car!" The deputy says holding onto the car. "Right now!"

"What did you do?" Kie questions John B.

"Open the door." Pope says. I quickly open my door, pushing the deputy to the ground. I quickly closes the door. Everyone sits in silence.