"What does the pogue have that I don't?"

I sit in Rafes arms, on the roof looking at the stars. Rafe then passes me the J.

"I'm gonna go visit your dad tomorrow to see if he will let you go back home." I say, twirling my hair on my fingers as I take a hit off of the blunt in between her fingers.

"You're already tired of me being here, huh?" questions, smiling, as i pass the Joint to Rafe.

"No, no. I would love for you to stay. I just don't know how my parent's would feel about you being here all the time." I say.

Rafe exhaled, "I say they kick Kie out and give me her room."

Rafe's Pov

I snort a line off of my dirt bike, as I wait for Jayde to walk out of TaneyHill. I'm nervous allowing her to be around my dad alone.

"You gonna give me a bump, big boy?" Says Barry, walking over to where I was standing by my bike.

I turn around confused why this drug dealer was currently outside of my fathers house that was located on Figure 8. Far away from where the drug dealer stayed.

"Man, check out this place, though, huh?" Barry says, continuing to walk towards me.

"Hey, Barry. Barry. Hey, man." I say to the sweaty drug dealer walking towards me.

"It's fancy!" Barry says. "It's a nice place to live!"

"I don't have your money." I say, as I figure out why Barry is here.

"Mh-hm." Barry says, agreeing to my comment.

"All right? Uh- you shouldn't be here now. What are you doing?" I question, looking down to the sweaty man, realizing he probably walked all the way to my house from the cut.

"I'm right here. You wanna know why?" Barry says, looking up to me.

"Give me till the weekend, okay?" I say, looking down, begging for Barry to give me more time. "All I need you to do is front me, maybe a little more coke until the weekend."

"Mm-hm. Yeah." Barry says, disagreeing with my request for more coke.

"I got a guy coming this weekend," I say, placing my hand on Barrys shoulder. "It's cool, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." Barry says.

I look over Barry's shoulder and noticed Jayde walking towards us with a smirk. My girl was coming to my rescue like always.

"How come you got all this nice shit, though?" Barry says, not noticing Jayde walking up behind him. "Can you tell me that?"

"Hey, you're a little far from home, huh?" Jayde says, poking Barry's shoulder and walking around the other side of my bike. I smirk at Jaydes comment. "If you're looking for the cut, it's on the other side of the island," Jayde says, placing her hand on my back.

"Yeah, that's real funny man," Barry says, "Mrs.Country Club having to stick up for her boyfriend."

"Barry, what do you want?" Jayde says, rolling her eyes.

"My money, you aint got my money but you got all this nice shit?" Barry says, slamming his hand against my dirt bike. His actions cause Jayde to jump back.

"Man yeah, just..." I begin saying.

"Hm? Hm?" Barry says, pretending to throw punches at me.

"Hey, chill the fuck out." Jayde says, backing up.

"Come here!" Barry says, grabbing my arm and dragging me close to the pipe on the back of the dirt bike.

"Hey get off!" I yell trying to get away from Barry.

Jayde's Pov

I step forward trying to pull Barry's hands off of Rafe, "Let go of him!"

"Jayde get back!" Rafe yells.

"Put that on there. Yeah!" Barry says, pushing Rafes arm against a hot surface on the bike. The sound of skin sizzling started. I watched in horror, my hands slap against my mouth as she gasped.

"Hey! Shit! Stop, stop, stop, stop!" Rafe yells, trying to pull his arm away from Barry.

I run over and push Barry back as hard as she could, "Get out of here Barry!" I yell, as I put Rafes head in my lap.

"Shit!" Rafe yells, as he grabs his wrist.

Barry gets up and gets onto the dirtbike, "Consider this your down payment." Barry says, driving the dirt bike away.

"Come on Rafe." I say, wrapping Rafes arm around my shoulder to pull him up. "The walk to my house isn't far, we will go fix you up."

...

Rafe sits on my toilet as I wrap his arm.

"I'm sorry you had to watch that." Rafe says, looking up at me.

"I'm glad I was there." I say, smiling down at Rafe.

Rafe runs his free hand through his blonde hair that was thrown everywhere from the events that just happened.

"Guess who was in your house while I was speaking to your father." I say, putting away my first aid kit.

"Who?" Rafe questions.

"John B!" I say, turning back to face Rafe.

"Why was a pogue in my house?" Rafe questions, standing up and walking out of my bathroom.

"Yeah, he was putting his shit in your bedroom. He's moving in, because he broke his arm, and your dads helping him with DCS."

"My dad can take John B in but wont let me move back in, his own son?" Rafe says, looking up at me hurt.

"It's bullshit." I say, rolling my eyes. 

"What does the pogue have that I don't?" Rafe questions.

"Nothing, literally nothing." I say, flopping down on the bed next to Rafe.