Tea Sesh

I sit on the chair by my window watching the wind and rain outside, it's been a day since I received the weather alert on my phone. The storm didn't seem to be clearing up any time soon. All I could think about was Rafe, did he really mean what he said by 'You're mine'? And then there was John B, did he really move onto Sarah? It would break my heart to see him with the girl who always treated me like shit. I stare out the window, zoned out. I didn't even notice Rafe asking me a question. I felt a tap on my shoulder, it startled me so I jumped.

Rafe kneeled beside the chair, "Jayde you good?"

"Y-yeah i'm fine." I say, forcing a fake smile.

"Talk to me Jayde please." Rafe says, Standing up.

"I said I'm fine." I say, turning my head to look out the window again.

"No princess you aren't." Rafe says, shaking his head, he picks me up off the chair.

"Rafee" I say, kicking my legs around.

"I'm not putting you down till you talk to me." Rafe says, carrying me around the room on his shoulder.

I sigh and roll my eyes, "FINE."

Rafe throws me onto my bed, then he sits down next to me.

Kiara then barges into my room, "Mom said to shut the fuck up." She walks over to my chair, and sits down.

"Okay?" I say, sitting up and leaning my head on Rafes shoulder. "You can leave now."

"Pass." Kiara says.

Rafe smirks and then wraps his arms around me and gives me a long hug.

"Tea sesh." Kiara says, ignoring me and Rafe.

"Spill," I say, pulling out of the hug with Rafe, and kissing his forehead.

"John B told me you guys were with him yesterday." Kie says, with a disgusted look on her face.

"Okay?" I ask.

Kie questions, "What did you guys do?"

Rafe sits up, "He apologized for the way you and your friends acted."

"We rode the boat out to the Marsh but unfortunately couldn't stay long because of the storm." I add.

"Oh," Kiara says standing up.

"Then he brought up Sarah Cameron." I say.

"What?!" Kiara half yells, sitting back down.

"Yeah, he wanted us to tell him about her." I say, laying my head in Rafes lap. Rafe begins playing with my hair.

"He likes her, he is always bringing her up and trying to sneak off to meet up with her." Kie says, going on her phone.

"I figured," I say, frowning, "I just don't want him getting hurt."

"Same." Kiara says.

"He wants us all to go out again after the storm." I say, pushing Rafes hair out of his face.

"Then let's go." Kiara says. I sit up and look out the window, the storm had stooped.

I hop off the bed, "Let me get ready, we will be out."