MidSummers (Pt.2)

Rafe and I are dancing on the dance floor. Rafe spins me around and dips me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I feel my cheeks burn up.

"Rafe introduce me to your girlfriend." Wheezie says, standing to the side, pushing her glasses up on her nose.

"She's not my girlfriend." Rafe says, one hand holding my hand and using his other hand to scratch the back of his neck.

"Hi, I'm Jayde," I say, smiling down at Wheezie.

"I'm Wheezie." The shorter girl says, taking my hand and shaking it.

"Wanna dance?" I ask.

"Yes." Wheezie says. I take both of Wheezies hands and start dancing around with her. I catch Sarah out of the corner of my eye, she is sneaking sips of some alcoholic drink in a group of girls that were laughing. Rafe is standing close watching me and Wheezie dancing, he smiles at me. Me and Wheezie stop dancing and Wheezie walks over to her older sister. Rafe then pulls me towards a group of boys.

"Hey guys." Rafe says.

"Hey Rafe." One of the boys say. I ignore the conversation between the boys and begin looking around. I spot Kie on the deck wrapped around the country club with our parents. I then spot Pope and JJ together talking to each other. I tilt my head at the sight and then smirk. I then feel Rafes hand on my waist.

"JJ Maybank is here." Topper says to Rafe, pointing his finger at the blonde boy standing next to his friend. JJ is dressed up in a suit and has a tray in his hands.

"Just wait, he's coming this way." Rafe says to the group of boys. JJ passes us with his head down trying not to be noticed. He walks up to Sarah Cameron.

"What the fuck does he want with Sarah?" one of the boys asked.

"Shut the fuck up bro." I say annoyed. JJ taps Sarah's shoulder, then holds a finger up to his mouth.

"This is super fun to watch." Topper says, standing next to me. I cross my arms over my chest and chew on my bottom lip. All of us waiting for the perfect moment to swoop in on the boy who is clearly trespassing. JJ begins dancing around Sarah and then holds a note up.

"Meet us inside Jayde." Rafe quickly says, walking in the direction of JJ. I quickly head inside of the building, and wait for the boys to enter.

"Can I have a drink please?" I ask. The person behind the counter grabs a glass and fills it with a clear liquid. I walk to a table and sit down, shrugging as I take a sip. Not even a minute later I hear the doors whip open, I hop out of my seat. JJ comes running through the doors followed by the group of kooks.

"Ah shit!" Rafe says flying over a chair JJ pulled out infront of him. He quickly hops up and runs after the boy, the group follows him. I follow slowly not far behind. Taking sips of my drink and apologizing to everyone the boys run into. Rafe points to the bathroom and the boys go in, he then grabs my hand and pulls me into the locker room. I stand in the doorway watching Rafe. I wink at him before JJ runs into him.

"That's a cute outfit." JJ says to one of the boys.

"Shutup!" Rafe yells, pushing the boy to Kelce. I smile then take a sip of my drink, I walk over while Kelce wraps his arms around JJ.

"What do you think Rafe?" I question, turning my head to Rafe, smirking.

"Hold him still." Topper says to Kelce.

"A four iron, right?" Rafe questions, turning his head to me.

I nod my head in agreement, "Keep his head still."