The end... But the beginning of something new.

Me and Rafe drive straight to my house, saving Tanney Hill for our last destination.

"We could go back to the Bahamas." I say, letting out a yawn.

"Obviously, a lot of people would expect that. I need a break from everyone." Rafe says, looking over at me and then looking back at the road. As the truck approaches my home, I move off of Rafes shoulder and move towards the door of the truck.

"I'm going to head in and I will be back." I say, slipping out of the truck. I gently close the door and walks toward the house. I walk up the steps, and walk towards the front door. I reach over the door frame to grab the spare key. I slip the key into the lock and unlock the door. As I step into the house, I gently close the door behind myself.

The truck pulls up to Tanney Hill just as the sun starts to rise. I step out of the truck, and walk up to the doors. Rafe walks up to my side, as I open the door.

"Rose!" I yell, holding onto Rafes hand. Footsteps come down the stairs, I turn my head to look who is coming down the stairs.

"Hey Jayde." Wheezie says, standing in her pajamas at the stairs.

"Where is Rose?" I question.

"She is out moving the gold." Wheezie says, holding onto the railing of the stairs. I look up at Rafe who is standing at my side.

"Where?" Rafe questions.

"The airstrip." Wheezie says, pushing her glasses up on her face.

"Okay Wheeze, you stay here. Me and Rafe will try our best to make it back here, to get you before we leave." I say, walking over to Wheezie and pulling her into a hug.

As Rafe and I pull up to the Air Strip we see Rose, giving orders to people who were moving the gold off of the plane. Me and Rafe drive through the gates. Once the truck is parked me and Rafe climb out and walk over to Rose.

"Rose Cameron!" I yell walking over to Rose.

"Jayde, Rafe, What are you guys doing here?" Rose questions.

"Well we came to fetch our gold." I say, stepping behind Rose.

"Now, you are going to tell these people to load the gold into that truck." Rafe says.

"You guys might want to leave, before the cops come and get you,'' Rose says.

"What cops?" I question.

"They found Carla Limbreys body last night. I told them you guys did it." Rose says.

"Tell them to load the gold into the truck now!" I yell.

"No." Rose says. I push my gun into Rose's back.

"I will shoot." I say.

"Everybody load the gold into that truck!" Rose orders.

"Rafe, call our guys and tell them to have our boat ready. Now." I say, releasing the gun from Rose's back but not letting go of her. Rafe takes his phone out of his pocket and walks away.

Me and Rafe climb into the truck quickly, speeding towards the docks. The gold and the cross in the back of the truck. Me and Rafe climb out of the truck.

"Get this shit unpacked and on the boat!" I shout, to the men standing by the boat.

"Are you ready for this?" Rafe asks, turning to watch the men unload the gold.

"I mean it's either this or Jail." I say, looking over at Rafe.

"You know you guys could die out there?" A guy questions. I turn to look at Rafe.

Make sure to read Wildest Dreams. Its book 2, based on this story. Find out Rafe and Jayde's fate!!