MidSummers (Pt.1)

^Jaydes mid summer dress <3

"My dad wants me to walk out with them as a family." Rafe says, fixing his blonde hair in the mirror. I run my eyes over him one more time and admire how good he looks wearing that baby blue tux with a darker blue bow tie.

"Seriously, even after he kicked you out?" I question, walking over to him and adjusting his bow tie.

"Yeah, he can't ruin the family image." Rafe says, smirking down at me. He then runs his hands through my hair.

"You'll still dance with me right?" I question, setting my hands on his waist.

"Yes of course, you have to walk out with me also." He says, smiling.

"Wait, are you sure you want me to walk out with you?" I question, looking up at him and smiling.

"Yes, everyone has to know we are there together. Plus it will piss the pogues off." Rafe says, setting both of his hands on my hips as he pulls me into a kiss, i deepen the kiss and let my tongue roam his mouth, but after a minute I pull away.

"We need time tonight where everything isn't about the pogues." I say, smiling.

"That will be when we are dancing together." Rafe says, not taking his hands off of my waist, "No one can ruin our moment."

...

I walk up to the country club hand in hand with Rafe. My heels clap against the floor as I walk, which caused heads to turn. We walk up to the Cameron family that had managed to wait for us before we walked out. Ward Cameron, and his wife Rose were standing in the front. Rose was wearing a hot pink dress, Jayde almost let out a loud laugh at the sight of the lady liberty type crown. Sarah was wearing a white dress and a flower crown, and little Wheezie was wearing a dark blue dress with a flower pattern. I slip my arm into Rafes as the doors open.

Kiara's POV

"Here comes Lord Capital and the Exploiters." I say, as the Cameron family walks out.

"Your twin sister seems to have managed to dig her way to become a member of the Cameron family." Pope say's, "Rose is gonna end up poking somebodys eye out with that."

I smile at Pope's Joke about Roses weird looking crown, but stop once I see her, my twin sister arm and arm with Rafe Cameron.

Topper's POV

I stand outside of the country club with my best friend, Kelce. I nervously run my hands through my brown hair waiting to see the girl who had recently broken my heart.

"I can't believe they actually sunk your boat bro." Kelce says, smacking his hand onto my shoulder. I look over to see the pogue boy standing with Kie. The girl had held a gun to my head and the boy she was with sunk my boat, and I just had to wait until my cheating ex girlfriend walked out with her family. I want to confront Sarah, I then hear the applause coming from around me as the doors whipped open. The girl then walked out, I run up to her and grab her wrist.

"Hey. Hey, Sarah. Hey. I waited on you." I say, as the blonde girl turns towards me.

"Yeah um okay, hi." Sarah says.

"Can we talk for a sec?" I question, pulling Sarah towards the direction I was standing before she walked out.

Jayde's Pov

I feel eyes on me everywhere. I then notice my Sister standing with Pope. Are they talking about me? I turn back to Rafe and look up into his eyes. Rafe smirks down at me and points over to where Topper and Sarah were standing. They seem to be arguing.

"Why is she making a scene?" I question, smirking, and rotating my drink around.

"When is she not?" Rafe questions, wrapping his arm around my waist. Sarah then stomps off from Topper. Kelce and Rafe begin walking towards the boy who is standing alone. Rafes arm is still wrapped around my waist as he guides me in the direction he is going. We then reach Topper.

"What was that all about?" Kelce questions, placing a hand on Topper's shoulder.

"Shut Up Kelce." Topper say's, taking one of the drinks out of Kelce's hands. Topper looks me and Rafe up and down.

"You good?" I question, looking at Topper with a concerned look.

"You okay? Huh?" Rafe questions.

"Yeah," Topper says, as Rafe slaps his free hand on Topper's shoulder. He then tightens his hand around my waist, and then I smile up at him.

"Hey, let's get shit-faced tonight, okay?" Rafe says, looking back and forth from me, Topper, and Kelce. I nod in agreement. We all then walk into the country club to grab drinks.

"Cheers!" I yell, banging my glass against the three boys standing in front of me.