One day, We are gonna be running the show...

The following day me and Rafe were at the country club with the group of Kooks. I hurt for Rafe. I feel terrible for the way his dad treated him. The two boys, Topper and Kelce, were playing a game of corn hole. I was sitting on a chair watching them.

"Uh, can you put this on Cameron? Cameron, W-A-R-D?" Rafe says to a waitress girl.

I giggle at Rafe, his dad kicked him out but he was still running him tabs at the country club.

"Thank you. You're the best." I yell, as the girl walked inside.

The boys made jokes about Sarah being with John B. I ignore them as I continue to sip my drink and stare out over the water.

"Who's that?" Topper asks, as tires screech.

"Rafe Cameeerrooonn!" Familiar voice yells causing me to jump up and spin around. "Get over here."

"Let's go." Rafe says to the boys. I follow as the boys walk over to the drug dealer standing by the gate of the country club.

"Are you supposed to be here, sir?" A boy who is working at the gate asks Barry.

"Yeah, I believe so." Barry says.

Rafe runs up to Barry and pushes him out of the gates.

"Yo, you good?" I ask, confused by why he's there.

I know Ward gave him the money. Topper and Kelce didn't allow me to get close enough to hear. Rafe, confused, listened to Barry who was angry and throwing his arms around. Rafe sets a hand on Barrys shoulder in an attempt to calm him down, but Barry grabs his arm right on the burn spot and pulls him down. I run over and hold Rafe up.

"That's 25k! What's up, Country Club?" Barry says, getting in Topper's face.

"We're good!" Topper says backing away.

"Sort this shit out with your sister." Barry says.

"All right," Rafe says, sticking his un burned arm up as a form of surrender.

Rafe's Pov

Jayde was on the back of my bike, as we followed behind the Twinkie. I begin beeping my horn, I pull up to the drivers window.

"Pull that piece of shit over!" I yell to John B who was driving the Twinkie. I drive around the front of the twinkie and stop. I hop off the bike as John B hesitates to get out of the brown van. I take my helmet off and Jayde does the same. Then Sarah gets out of the passenger side.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Sarah yells to me. Jayde stays silent, it was my problem, and I wanted to solve them myself.

"There she is! Little Miss Perfect!" I say, setting my helmet on the bike.

"Hello? Are you high?" Sarah questions, walking over to the bike. She grabs my arm and begins dragging him to the side of the road. Jayde follows, standing at,my side.

"What? Oh, no." I say, answering my sister's question.

"Damn it, we could have run you guys over." Sarah says.

"I just heard about your little home invasion." I say, getting into Sarah's face. The door to the twinkie opens and John B stepped out of the van standing behind the door watching.

"What are you talking about?" Sarah asks.

"What would Dad say if he knew you were robbing drug dealers?" I question.

"I don't know. You could tell him if he didn't kick you out." Sarah says. Jayde scoffs and rolls her eyes at Sarah's stuck up statement.

"I tried to take care of my little sister..." I say, patting a hand on my chest.

"That's a lie." Sarah says, pushing a hand through her hair.

"... who's ungrateful, as always."I say, waving my arms around. "Listen, the guy you robbed is a bad man, Sarah."

"Yeah, I'm aware, Rafe!" Sarah Yells.

"Listen! He gave me this, okay?" I say, holding my arm up that is burnt. "He gave me this for being late on a payment."

"Because you wanted to buy a stupid bike!" Sarah yells.

"Listen to me! Listen to me!" I says, trying to make my clueless sister realize. "You stole from him. Alright?"

Jayde's Pov

"What do you think he's going to do to you or your Pogue boyfriend?" I question standing in the middle of Rafe and Sarah. Topper then began pulling up on his bike. John B shakes his head annoyed. I walk over to where Topper pulled up. Topper took his helmet off and sat it on his bike.

"Come to try to kill me again?" John B asks Topper. Topper and John B had a fight and John B fell and broke his arm.

"Yeah, here we go. Here we go." Topper says walking over to John B.

"It's always the Kooks fault isn't it?" I question John B, defending Topper. John B crosses his arms over his chest.

"I'm sorry, man. I'm sorry about your arm, but dude, I hardly touched you." Topper says. John B scoffs. John B and Topper Continued arguing, same as Rafe and Sarah. I stood in the middle of each fight.

"Alright, I'm taking care of my own shit okay? With the Help of Jayde." Rafe yells, catching everyone's attention. "One day, We are gonna be running the show, Sarah and... you're gonna wish you were nicer to us then."

"Why don't you give me a save-the-date on that?" Sarah questions, "You psychos."

"Hey Sarah, why do you think you're better than everyone else? The pogues are only using you!" I yell, as Sarah walks back to John B.

"You're welcome." Rafe says, putting his helmet on. I do the same, we both climb on the bike and take off.