Date At The Docks Pt. 2

"Wheeze?" Sarah asks, walking along the docks.

"Nah we aren't Wheezie." Rafe says.

"Where the hell is Wheezie?" Sarah asks, backing away.

"Don't worry about it." I say, stepping towards Sarah.

"Sarah you're all good." Rafe says, waving his hands around.

"We just need to talk to you, like, a little bit." I say.

"Cause what you did, Sarah, affected us, okay?" I question, stepping more towards Sarah.

"You don't think of that do you?" Rafe asks, tapping his temples.

"You shot me, Jayde." Sarah says.

"That's it, right? It's always her fault, right?" Rafe questions.

"Like if I want to keep what's mine, that we got by our work," I begin saying, "and we are the bad guys for trying to... to hold on to it?"

"It's not yours." Sarah says.

"My friends were not yours Sarah Cameron." I spit.

"We are wrong to protect what's ours, huh?" Rafe repeats my question.

"Listen to me, the cops are going to talk to you," Rafe says, stepping toward Sarah.

"And I need to make sure the stories are straight because--" Rafe begins saying.

"Dad killed Peterkin... Your girlfriend shot me," Sarah says, "My story is straight." Rafe shakes his head.

"Listen, this would go so much better for you guys if you would--" Sarah begins saying.

"Who are you trying to protect here? Huh?" Rafe questions.

"I'm trying to do the right thing." Sarah says, I roll my eyes.

"You're trying to do the right thing?" I question, stepping towards Sarah.

"I can't." Sarah says.

"You doing the right thing--" I begin saying, but gets cut off by Sarah's mumbling, she begins crying.

"You doing the right thing is the reason you got shot." Rafe says, finishing my sentence.

"John B got the death penalty because you guys and my dad!" Sarah yells.

"That! That's right there." Rafe says, backing up.

"That's what we are talking about, Sarah." I say, finishing Rafes sentence.

"You have always been against Rafe, and I." I say.

"No I haven't." Sarah says, shaking her head denying everything I say.

"Don't shake your head." Rafe says.

"You still are." I say, finishing what I was saying.

"We are your family." Rafe says, tapping his chest.

"I am not related to her." Sarah says in disgust, pointing to me.

"You know, Ward always takes your side, right?" I question, getting in Sarah's face.

"You cry in front of him, like you're crying in front of us." I say, annoyed.

"But you listen to us. We are proactive type people, Sarah." Rafe says.

"We have a problem Rafe," I say, turning to Rafe, "I think gotta solve that problem tonight."

"I understand." Rafe says, smirking. Sarah begins running.

"Sarahhh! Where are you going Sarah!" I yell, chasing after Sarah. 

"Jayde, Jayde, stop!" Sarah yells, trying to get out of my grasp.

"It's me... Sarah." Sarah says, as an attempt to get me to stop.

"Rafe I am your sister please get her to stop." Sarah says, hyperventilating.

"What about us?" Rafe questions, "You would have my girlfriend fry." I look at Rafe for permission. Rafe nods. I begin drowning Sarah in a tub. Sarah lets out faint screams from under the water, but I don't give up. I tightens my grip. I then feels a sharp pain on the back of her head, and then everything goes black.

Rafe's Pov

I gasp, as my girlfriend falls to the ground, I look up at Topper holding a wooden plank over her. Topper runs over me and punches me, I fall to the ground. I take multiple punches to my face as Jayde lays on the ground unconscious, next to me. I couldn't do anything to help her, I feel horrible. I don't care about the pain I am going through at all. I only care about her.

"If you ever touch her again, I'm gonna kill you. You got that?" Topper questions on top of me. Topper lays another punch onto my face.