The Screening

Rafe and I pull up to the park on Rafes dirt bike. "Are you ready for this?" Rafe asks, setting his helmet on the bike.

"Yeah," I say, "Do Topper and Kelce know the plan?"

"Yeah." Rafe says, smirking. "Topper is only agreeing to it because of Sarah cheating on him."

"Okay," I say, following Rafe over to where the two kook boys were sitting on lawn chairs.

"I'm gonna go get drinks,'' Rafe says, walking over to the snack stand.

"Hey guys!" I say, sitting down in one of the empty lawn chairs.

"What's up bro." Topper says the boy with brown hair, reaching his fist out to me. I knock my fist against his.

"How are you?" Kelce asks.

"I'm pretty good." I say, biting my nails, remembering truth or dare, and kissing Kelce at the party. I then spot Kie sitting down with Pope and JJ. Rafe sits down in between me and Topper. "Guys we are being stared at." JJ, Pope, and Kie were all staring and pointing back to me and the group of boys. They quickly turned back around when they noticed the group starting back at them.

"They know." I say, turning to Rafe.

"I know," Rafe says.

The movie began to play, I grab Rafes hand and hold it. Rafe looks over at me and smirks. Topper and Kelce are staring straight at the movie while taking quick glances at the pogues every few seconds. I take a sip of my drink and then set my can in the pocket of the chair. I look over to Rafe who was looking back at me. He smiles at me and then turns back to the movie. After a while of watching the movie Rafe stands up.

"Now." Rafe says. Rafe and I head in the direction of the two pogue boys that had left Kies' side. Me and Rafe approached the tree they are behind.

Rafe whistles as they came around the tree, "Whats up pogues." Rafe says, walking up to the boys who had just finished using the bathroom behind the tree.

"What's up Rafe?" JJ says, as he and Pope begin backing away.

"How are you boys doing tonight?" I question, smirking.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" JJ questions, still backing away. Pope turns around and begins running in the other direction.

"Chill J we just wanna talk." I say, following Rafe as he stepped forward each time JJ stepped back.

"Hey, Hey!" Topper says, jumping in front of Pope before he could run away.

"Just chill out, Topper." Pope says quickly backing away. Topper continues stepping forward.

"Yeah, that was some nice work you did, huh? Your little pogue friend brainwashed my girlfriend." Topper says pointing.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." Pope says, continuing to back up until his back was against the screen.

"Sure, that's the problem because we have a feeling you know exactly what we are talking about." I say, with a smirk stepping towards the boys.

"Take one more step, I'll rip that prepubescent face off." JJ says, as Rafe steps towards him.

"Do you feel good about your little group? That all you guys do is steal shit?" Topper asks, stepping towards Pope. "I mean is your mom proud of you? Is your dad?"

Pope slams his head against Toppers, and Topper stumbles back.

"Now atta boy!" JJ yells to pope.

Honestly I was shocked at Pope's actions. I slap my hand over my mouth as I gasp.

"Whoo!" Rafe yelled.

"With your fist like this, okay?" JJ says, running towards Kelce.

"Come on pogue." Kelce says, throwing a punch against JJs face. JJs hat flys off his head. JJ punches Kelce back, Jayde steps back as Rafe walked towards JJ. Pope punches Topper in the nose, Topper screames out in pain. Pope punches him again. JJ is letting punches rain all over Kelce's face.

"Let's go!" JJ yells to Kelce. Rafe pulls JJ away from Kelce, as Kelce stumbles.

As Kelce regaines his balance Rafe pushes JJ into Kelce's arms, "Block him! Hold him still, man!"

"Bring it!" Kelce says, holding JJ in his arms so he can't move. Rafe punches JJ right in the ribs, JJ let out a groan. "Come on let's go, pogue." Kelce says.

I continue watching with my hand over my mouth, I am shocked our plan is working. 'Hit the pogues, Hit them hard' The words played like a record in my head as I watch the fight.

"Hey, kick his ass Top!" Rafe yells, as he punches JJ in the face.

"Damn Rafe." I say, smiling. Rafe looks at me and smirks, then turns his attention back to the blonde boy in front of him.

"Come on, Rafe!" JJ yells, "That all you got?" Rafe punches him in the face again.

"Let go of him, Topper! Fascist asshole!" Kiara says, running over with a bag in her hands.

"There she is," I say, grinning and rubbing my hands together as I walk over to my twin sister.

Kie hadn't realized me walking towards her, she throws her bag down, and jumps on Topper's back. Topper begins laughing.

"Hey listen, pogues. All you gotta do..." Topper begins saying.

"Topper, stop!" Kie yells, interrupting him.

"...Is admit, you brainwashed my girlfriend and used her to replace Jayde." Topper finishes saying.

"Screw you kook!" Pope says, pushing Topper. I pull Kie off of Toppers back and throw her to the ground.

"Don't try to mess with the boys when you got a girl right here you can play with." I say standing over Kie.

"Seriously Jayde!" Kie screams.

"Kie you okay?!" Pope yells asking Kie. Kie kicks me in the stomach, and i fly back.

I gasp on the ground for air, "You bitch!" I let out before trying to stand up.

"Come on, man. Just admit it!" Topper says, choking Pope. "Admit you bitch!"

"Ow!" Pope says, gasping for air.

"You don't want to mess with me, pogue!" Topper says, "You hear me?"

Kie manages to run to the bag she was carrying as I catch my breath, I try stumbling over to Kie but Rafe wraps his arms around my waist.

"Don't worry about it." Rafe says, "Leave it."

"I'm gonna give you one chance," Topper says, still going at Pope, "One chance, Pope!"

I grab my stomach where Kie kicked me, Rafe sits down on the ground and pulls me into his lap. I watch as Kie takes a lighter to the bottom of the screen. I can't hear anything going on around me, I can only hear Rafes heart beating and my own. I watch as the screen sets on fire.

"Guys fire!" Rafe says, throwing me on his back. I hold on tightly to him and watch everyone scatter. "Let's get out of here!"

"Holy shit, you almost killed him, man!" Kelce yells to Topper. Rafe begins to back away and the two kook boys follow him.