Stuck With The Cameron's

"Is she alive?" Rafe questions, sitting in his fathers office, holding my hand. Ward asked to speak to us so we came to 'talk'. I was Terrified being in the same room as a murderer, but I felt safe at Rafes' side.

Ward shakes his head as in 'no'.

"No?" Rafe questions.

"No." Ward says.

"Okay," Rafe says, tears forming in his eyes. I sit frozen, no emotions, I was just in shock.

"Okay." I say, with a straight face. Rafe laughs. I know he is stressed, and he wasn't laughing because he thought it was funny. Rafe runs his free hand through his blonde hair. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"What did you-- what did you tell the cops? Are they coming to get you?" Rafe asks.

"No, John B did it." Ward says.

I look at him confused, "What?"

"Told them John B did it." Rafe states.

"It's gonna work." Ward says.

"Work?" I question, sitting up taking my head off of Rafes shoulder.

"I need you guys to go to Rafes room. Jayde, I will contact your parents and them you are staying here." Ward says "I need you both to clean up, Take showers, all right? If anybody asks, you guys were here, Rafe you were doing maintenance on the Druthers. Jayde you were babysitting Wheezie."

"Rose knows we weren't here." Rafe says.

"I will talk to Rose, okay?" Ward says. "Please, just do what I say."

"What about Sarah?" I question.

"What about Sarah?" Ward asks in response.

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"Sarah is fine." Ward says. "Now please go clean up!"

[Smut Warning!]

I wrap a towel around my body, and step out of Rafes bathroom. Rafe is sitting on his bed, running a hand through his blonde wet hair. I look over at him and he smiles at me as i walk over to his dresser. I grab a shirt and slip it over my head, Then a pair of boxers and pulled them up my legs. 

"Come here." Rafe says, waving his hand, signaling for me to come over to him.

I walk over to Rafe and stand in front of him, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Rafe says, Wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me onto his lap. "Are you okay?"

I nod, "Yeah I'm okay."

"Good." Rafe says, using a finger to pull my face close to his.

He presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back aggressively, I can't remember the last time she got to do this with him. Rafe uses one hand to grab my head, entangling his fingers in my wet hair. The other under his shirt wrapped around my waist. I can feel Rafes gold ring on my skin. It was cool. I keep pushing my lips against Rafe, Rafe pulls away to take a break to breathe. I look at Rafe, his blonde wet hair parted in the middle, his icy blue eyes that were glazed over from the smoke sesh we had before we walked into TanneyHill. Rafe stands up, I wrap my legs around him. Rafe lays me on the bed, and pulls his boxers off of me. He looks up at me for consent, I nod my head in a form of saying 'yes'. Rafe pulls his shorts down and placeshimself inside of Jayde, gently. I gasp at his length, and he moves around to adjust himself. Rafe begins moving in and out. I let out loud gasps, Rafe smirks, he pulls out of me and then sticks his fingers inside of me, curling his fingers in and out, making sure to hit my G spot. I moan his name "Rafe!".

I lay on Rafes bed and watch him remove John B's clothes from his dresser.

"We are going to get my father back, Jayde." Rafe says, throwing clothes into a bookbag.

"Good." I say, "I was waiting for you to say that."

"What are you doing?" Wheezie questions, walking into Rafes room.

"Tossing this crap." Rafe says, continuing to grab clothes. I kick my legs in the air, as I prop my chin on my hands.

Wheezie plops down right next to me on the bed, and leans her head on my shoulder. "That's John Bs." Wheezie says.

"Yeah, well, I don't think he's gonna be by anytime to pick it up, so--" Rafe begins.

"Why?" Wheezie questions.

"Did you say why?" Rafe asks, stuffing more clothes in the bag. Wheezie nods 'yes'.

"Your dad didn't tell you?" I question , Pushing wheezies black baby hairs out of her face. Wheezie was the only Cameron sibling with black hair, I loved it.

"No, they don't tell me anything." Wheezie says, smiling up at me.

Rafe pushes his blonde hair out of his face, "Um... so, John B killed Sheriff Peterkin." Him and me both cringed when he said it. They both knew it was false, but they didn't want the girl to be traumatized knowing her dad killed someone.

"What?" Wheezie questions, not knowing if she should believe Rafe.

"Yeah, Wheeze." I say, pushing Wheezies glasses up on her nose.

"Are you smiling at this?" Rafe questions, turning his head to hide his smile, not able to control himself.

"Wheezie! He's not joking." I say, gently slapping Wheezies arm. Rafe tries not to laugh. We don't think it was funny it was just crazy how we are covering up a murder for Ward Cameron, the guy who literally treated his son like shit.

"It's not a game, I don't why you're smiling okay?" Rafe asks. Wheezie sat up on the bed, as Rafe zipped up the bookbag. Rafe walks out of the room, and I follow him out, leaving Wheezie alone in Rafes room to think if what we said was true.