"Do you like me, Rafe?"

"Do we have to go Jayde?" Rafe asks, as I change my outfit.

"Why don't you wanna go?" I ask, as i fix my hair in the mirror.

"I wanna take you somewhere," Rafe says, standing up and taking the shirt he was wearing off.

"Oh... oh um.. Ok." I say, watching Rafe from the mirror. He grabs another shirt, and then looks into the mirror his eyes meeting mine. He smirks at me in the mirror. I then turn around to face him.

"You good?" Rafe questions, putting his shirt on.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say, pulling Rafe into a hug. Rafe wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

"Let's go before Kiara realizes we left without her." Rafe says, pulling my arm. Rafe leads me down the stairs, "Oh hey Mrs. Carrera." Rafe says, to my mom who was standing in the kitchen.

"Oh hey Rafe," She says, "I'm about to head out to the restaurant so I'll see you later." She said turning to me.

Me and Rafe ran out to the backyard, "Why are we running?"

"Kie cant see us." Rafe says, picking me up and then setting me down once we reach the car.

"You gotta stop doing that," I say, opening the car door.

"Yeah, no." Rafe says climbing into the car.

"Whatever, so where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." Rafe says, backing the car out of the driveway.

"What's up with you and surprises?" I ask, turning the radio on.

"I have no idea." Rafe says, turning the radio off.

"Why can't we listen to music?" I ask, putting my window down.

"Because music from the radio is ass, connect your phone or something." Rafe says.

I roll my eyes and then begin thinking. "Do you like me, Rafe?" I blurt out.

"Um, uh." Rafe smirks. "That was random."

"You're not answering the question." I say, looking out the window.

"Obviously I like you Jay." Rafe says, "What kind of question is that?"

"I don't know, I was curious." I say, looking back to Rafe. "How long?"

"How long what?" Rafe questions, awkwardly laughing.

"Have you liked me?" I question.

"Why so many questions JD?" Rafe asks, "Do you like me?"

"Yeah.." I say.

"Okay, I've liked you since 5th grade." Rafe says, looking over at me and then looking back at the road, "How long have you liked me?"

"Since 3rd grade, I stopped liking you freshman year, I started liking you again this year." I say.

"We are here." Rafe says.

...

"So what are you going to get to eat?" Rafe asks, opening the menu in front of him.

"Idk, whatever you get." I say, pushing my menu aside.

"Okay," Rafe says, closing his menu and setting it aside. "What are we gonna do about the Sarah situation?" Rafe questions, smirking.

"What do you mean?" I ask, crossing my leg.

"She's definitely macking on your ex to piss you off." Rafe says, smirking and leaning back in his chair.

I lean forward and prop my head up on my hands, "Why would she do it to piss me off."

"Because she's jealous of you." Rafe says, smirking.

"What?" I question, sitting up straight.

"She has always been jealous of you Jayde, ever since you were younger." Rafe says, copying me by sitting up straight.

"Oh, um." I say, looking around. Why would Sarah Cameron be jealous of me?

"May I start you guys off with some beverages?" The waitress asks, standing in front of the table.

"Water please," I say. The waitress writes down my drink and looks over to Rafe.

"I'll take a coke." Rafe says, reaching his hand across the table.

"Alright i'll be back." The waitress says. Rafe picks up my hand and holds it in his. I smile up at him.

"Okay JD so what's your plan?" Rafe questions, smirking at me.

"We are going to make their lives hell." I say, smirking back at Rafe.

"Damn okay." Rafe said.

The waitress walks over, setting the drinks down. "What can I get you guys to eat?"

"2 plates of Spaghetti please." Rafe says, looking up at the waitress.

"Oh yes, and Garlic bread." I say smiling.

"Okay, I'll be back shortly with your food." The waitress says, smiling and then walking away.

"Okay Jay," Rafe said, "Back to our plan."

"Okay so they are all involved in this obviously." I say.

"I mean obviously they are doing it to piss you off because of me." Rafe says, waving his hands around, "They hate me, so they are mad that you are hanging around with me."

"So they are gonna hang around someone I hate." i say. Rafe nods his head in agreement.

"So we hit them and keep hitting them until they get it in their heads that I can not be replaced." I say.

"I like it, there's a movie screening tomorrow, and you are coming with me." Rafe says pointing at me.

"Yay." I say, taking a sip of my drink. "Fuck the pogues."

"Dirty pogues," Rafe said. "I can't believe we trusted them."