"You are a terrible father!"

"Dad?" Rafe questions, walking into Ward Cameron's office.

My fingers are laced in Rafes and I follow his lead. There is no answer so Rafe walks over to his fathers desk and opens a drawer. I stand in the corner and watch Rafe.

"Four, three, three, zero, zero. Okay." Rafe whispers, reading numbers from a notebook he found in the desk.

Rafe walks over to a painting and opens it, it swings open like a door. It reveals a safe in the wall, Rafe begins punching in numbers. The safe beeped as he punched each number. The safe then began beeping rapidly.

"Shit! Come on." Rafe says.

I watch the door on the other side of the room open. I freeze in my spot, Ward Cameron put a finger up to his mouth, telling me not to make a sound. Rafe continues pressing numbers in, The safe then opens. Rafe starts digging through the safe and then grabs a watch. Rafe closes the door to the safe and then the painting. Then he spots his father, he pauses right in his tracks and shoots a glance at me. Awkward silence fills the room until Rafe sniffles.

"Checkin the time?" Ward questions, looking down at the watch in his son's hands and then looking back at his face.

"Uh..." Rafe says

"Sorry Mr. Cameron." I begin, "We wanted to ask you for help you see, but you weren't in here. So Rafe decided he wanted to show your watch collection while we waited for you to return."

"I swear, I learned my lesson, okay?" Rafe questions, sitting in the passenger seat in the Camerons Black Range Rover.

I watch from the back seat, as Ward put the car in park outside of Barry's trailer. Ward took money out of his back pockets and I watch in silence. Rafe looks over at the stack of bills in his fathers hands. Ward unbuckles his seat belt and Rafe watches and does the same thing. I slowly unbuckled mine. Ward and Rafe opened their doors.

"Stay in the car." Ward says, climbing out. Rafe watches his father walk away and then closes the door.

I look at Rafe and he looks back at me. He reaches his hand out and takes my hand in his. He mouthes 'I love you' to me and I mouth it back. We sit in silence for about 5 minutes. Then we look at each other as loud gasps, and thuds come from outside of the car.

"Jayde stay here," Rafe says, removing his hand from mine.

He steps out of the vehicle and leaves the door open. I sit in the car patiently waiting.

"Jayde!" Rafe yells.

I whip my door open, and run to Rafe.

"Yeah?"I ask, placing a hand on his back. Ward begins walking away.

"Dad, I'll pay you back." Rafe says, picking his helmet up off the ground. I look over to the drug dealer, Barry, groaning on the ground. I never remove my hand from Rafes back.

"No, Rafe, you won't," Ward says, turning around to face his son.

Rafe stops and turns to his dad.

"You know why you won't?" Ward questions, stepping towards his son. "Because you're a liar."

Tears formed in Rafes eyes, I know the words stung Rafe.

"And you're a thief." Ward kept going, "And you can not be trusted." Barry continues gasping.

"Enough." I say, stepping in front of Rafe. "He's still your son."

"Jayde don't." Rafe says pushing me behind him.

"You are a terrible father!" I yell, from behind Rafe. Ward turns around walking back to his car. Leaving the two kids outside of the drug dealers house.