Fun In The Twinkie!

Kiara hops into the twinkie and slides the door closed.

"Heyyy." I say, with my arms around JJ and Rafe. "Do you have any ideas on what you wanna do today?"

Rafe takes his phone out and checks it. "There's a kook party at Topper's house."

"Yeah no thanks." Kie says, annoyed about Rafe being there.

I notice my sisters attitude, "What's wrong with you?"

"Are we just gonna act like Rafe didn't do anything wrong?" Kie asks everyone. I takes her arms off of the two boys next to me.

"He never did anything." I say, looking around confused.

"To you." Pope says not turning around. I look at Rafe confused. Rafe looks down and smirks and then shakes his head.

"Do we really have to start something," JJ says, asking Kiara and Pope, "We were having a good time."

"Yes we let it go all last night, i'm not gonna act like everything is ok just for Jayde to be ok, it's all i've done my whole life." Kie says. I look at kie, hurt by what she just said about me. Rafe looks at Kiara and then rolls his eyes and then looks at me, he wraps his arms around me.

"You okay?" Rafe asks, whispering into my ear.

"Oh I am fine, I just don't know what the fuck Kiara's problem is. It seems like she wants to be me today, Or she can read what I feel about her and is reflecting it on me before I go off on her." I say, looking at Kiara with a disgusted look on my face. "That bitch has never cared about how i felt at all."

"Bitch please." Kiara says.

"Chill out guys, we are not doing this right now." John B says, driving the Twinkie.

"Yes we are since Kiara wants to go there." I say, "Did you care about me when you and Sarah Cameron would never let me hang with you guys?" Kiara smiles and rolls her eyes as she looks away from me. "Did you care about me when you stole my whole friend group not just once but twice?"

"What the fuck Jayde." JJ says, turning to me.

"Do you really think she stole us from you?" Pope says, turning around.

"I dont think, I fucking know." I say, "But I dont give a fuck I never did." A minute of silence goes by.

"Drop us off here." Rafe says.  John B pulls to the side of the road and stops. Rafe slides the door open and climbs out, I follow him with my bag on my shoulder. Kiara closes the door and I flip her off.

"Thanks, I really needed to get out of there." I say, bumping my shoulder into Rafes.

"I could tell," Rafe says, squinting and then smirking.

I start biting my nails, then ask, "Where are we going?"

"The bike isn't parked that far away," Rafe says pointing down the beach. "Then we can go to your house and get ready for this kook party."

"Okay," I say, following Rafe with a big smile on my face.