six.

"This is so fucking stupid."

   John B and JJ ignore me, the blonde boy winking at me before knocking a rhythm on the door, "Housekeeping," he raises his voice, no one answering.

   At no response, JJ unlocks the doors, pushing it open, "ladies first."

   John B grins at me, "come on missy," he walks into the room, swaying his hips like a "lady" and I roll my eyes, shoving his shoulder.

   I take a seat on a bed, raising my hands by my head, "I'm not a part of this."

   I allow them to look around, busying myself with tying and untying my shoes before I hear a shocked, "dude."

   I look up, JJ standing across from me with a gun in his hands.

   "No, no way, put it down right now!"

   "No dude, it's awesome! Take a picture!"

   John B rolls his eyes as I stand, grabbing JJ's wrist, "J I'm serious stop it, what if that's like, a murder weapon?"

   JJ groans and I snatch the gun from him, throwing it down onto the bed as a sound echoes through the room.

   "What was that?"

   John B sticks his head through the blinds for a moment before pulling back towards us and running over to the window by the door.

   "Cops."

   John B, grabs my wrist, yanking me away from the door and over to the farthest window. "Open! Open now!" We both bend to push the window up, JJ practically jumping through before helping me through, John B following.

   He shuts the window just as the door opens, two cops walking in. I press myself into JJ, looking down to the water where Kie and Pope are.

   I should've stayed my butt on the boat.

   I hear something clatter behind me, the gun, that I thought I got rid of, falling from the roof. I glare at JJ, the blonde pulling me to the other side of him and turning to face his back towards the window.

   "JJ-"

   "Shut up!"

   I pinch him as the blinds go up, pressing myself further into the brick wall as I hold my breath. It feels like ages before Shoupe finally backs off, leaving the room with his partner. I heave out a breath, slapping JJ's arm.

* * *

   We are so crazy screwed.

   "We didn't see anything, we don't know anything, we need to have total and complete amnesia," Pope lectures, taking a seat on the couch.

   JJ stands, "for once, I agree with him. Deny, deny, deny."

   Kie sighs, "guys we can't keep that money."

   "Not all of us can afford unlimited data plans Kiara."

   I groan, running my hands through my hair. JJ's always sort of a bitch to Kie when it comes down to things like this.

   "We have to pass that off to Lana Grubs or else it's bad karma. "

   "Bad karma to be involved in a felony too, we gotta go dark."

   JJ nods, "If that means we get to keep the money, then I agree."

   I roll my eyes, looking up to John B as he starts to pace, "I don't agree. Just think about it, this is Scooter Grubs we're talking about. Same guy that's buying individual cigarettes at the Porthole. Shit, one time I saw this dude begging for change in a parking lot."