Badass

With disgust, you looked at the group of girls you were standing with at the party. They've been complaining and talking shit about everyone for the past 15 minutes. It was annoying as hell.

"Omg I can't believe someone would wear that to a party" one of the girls, Amy, said while pointing to another girl further down the beach. You rolled your eyes. "Ew, probably from her grandmother's closet." All the girls laughed.

At this moment you decided you had enough and turned around. Completely done with that conversation. In school, these girls were nice, but this is exactly the reason you only hanged out with the Pogues.

"Or look at that blonde boy over there with that red cap and dark grey t-shirt."

Immediately you stood still. "Oh, I know him. I've heard his dad beats him up all the time" one of the girls added with a giggle. You instantly turned around.

"What did you just say?"

All the girls looked at you. Amy pointed to something to her right. "Just that boy over there looks pretty much like a loser. No wonder his dad hits him."

You felt the anger rise to your head. Did those girls really say that about your boyfriend? Stepping closer to Amy you looked right into her eyes.

"Say something like that about him one more time, and I swear to god, I will punch you... in the throat."

Amy raised her eyebrows. Then burst out into laughter. "You really want me to believe you? Why are you standing up for him anyway, he's just a-" Before she could finish her sentence, you pushed her hard. Causing her to fall on her back.

You heard all the girls gasp. Amy looked at you with wide eyes, which quickly turned into anger. She stood up. "You stupid bitch!" She yelled and also gave you a push. But because you were prepared for this, you only had to take a step back.

"I told you." You slapped her hard in the face which made her fall to the ground, again. Without hesitation, you climbed on top of her.

The bitch kept yelling and screaming, but that made you angrier and only want to hit her harder. Letting her know you JJ felt while his dad was beating him. You wanted to show her the same experiences he had been through.

"Not so tough now, huh?" You said and gave her another hard punch to her jaw. She tried to push you off her, but of course, she had no idea how to fight.

Suddenly, you felt two strong arms around your waist pulling you back. You were roughly taken away from the girl. "No! Let me go!" You screamed and tried to break away. But the arms holding you were too strong.

"Shh, it's okay. I've got you."

Someone whispered in your ear. You immediately recognized JJ's voice. When you realized you were a little further away from the group, the grip around your waist loosened. Strong hands turned you around and two beautiful eyes stared at you with a worried expression.

"What the hell just happened?" JJ asked with confusion and concern.

"JJ get away, I hate that bitch!" you screamed, still full of adrenaline and hate. When you tried to walk past him to go back to the girl, JJ placed his hands on your shoulders to keep you in place.

"Y/n calm down! Jesus what happened?"

You looked over his shoulder but didn't see the girl anymore. "Y/n?" JJ grabbed your chin and turned your face to look at him. You took some deep breaths.

"That bitch said stupid things!" You said. JJ chuckled and took the tip of his blouse to wipe a bit of blood from your lip while he held your head in place. "Stupid things?" He repeated you. You nodded.

"Just shit about you." You looked to the ground.

JJ stopped and stared at you. "About me?" You nodded again. "Some stuff about your dad, I couldn't hear it anymore" you said still avoiding eye contact. "You mad?" You murmured almost not understandable.

JJ was quiet before you laughed and put an arm around you. "Of course not, why would I? Besides, I think that you looked pretty badass." You looked up at him and smiled.

He pressed a kiss to your head before you two walked away.

------

A/N

Here's my third imagine. I kinda like this one, so let me know what you think and if you have any tips.

Bye <3