Drugged

"What is a pretty girl doing here alone?" A voice behind you asked. Turning around from the bonfire, you saw a boy with dark hair looking at you. You didn't know him, so you were a bit confused.

"Josh." He held out his hand. You carefully shook it. "I'm Y/n" you replied. The guy, Josh apparently, smiled. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

You forced a smile. Not really interested in him. Every time a guy approached you, you always got nervous and wanted to leave the second they said 'hey'. You weren't great with socializing, especially with boys.

"Thanks." You looked away, trying to shake him off. "Can I maybe get you a drink?" Your beer was almost finished and you really wanted a new one. So you shrugged your shoulders, maybe just one drink is probably not that bad. "Fine."

A few minutes later Josh walked back to you and handed you another beer. "Thank you." You took a sip, excepts it tasted weirder than usual. But you shook it off, thinking it was probably because you already had a lot.

"So you come here a lot?" He tried to make a conversation. "Eh yes, me and my friends hang here often. What about you?" You asked politely, taking another sip of your drink. "Oh no, I'm new here. Just trying to get to know a lot of people." You nodded, already regretting talking to him.

Suddenly you heard yelling at the front of the beach. Surprised you glanced over and saw a glimpse of Topper and John B. You knew you had to get over there to help.

"Oh sorry, that's my friend. I have to-" While you turned around you felt a wave of dizziness hitting over you. "Woah, you alright?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I'm just.." you almost lost your balance but felt two arms around your waist holding you up. "Ehm Y/n, you look a little... maybe you need to sit down." Before you could say anything you felt yourself getting dragged away from the party. You tried to protest but felt too dizzy and too weak to say something.

At the other side of the beach, JJ was desperately trying to keep John B and Topper apart. He walked to his bag with his gun in it. But when he got up, his eyes fell on you with this guy.

His eyes widened. He saw your limp body, you looking around confused, that guy's hand around your waist and him practically dragging you away from anyone. A worried feeling got to him.

Immediately he knew something was wrong. He pushed the bag into Pope's hand and pointed to Topper. "Grab the gun" he said before running after you.

When he followed you further through the forest, he saw that the guy pushed you in the backseat of his car.

"Hey!" He shouted. The guy startled and looked back. "What the fuck are you doing?" JJ asked angrily.

"I eh- she's my girlfriend and she's not feeling well. Have to take her home you know?" The guy tried to convince him. Not knowing who he was talking to.

"Oh yeah? You're telling me that my best friend is suddenly together with you? And you think it's not suspicious that you're dumping a passed-out girl in your car?"

The guy swallowed and didn't know what to say anymore. "That's right" JJ said with a low voice.

Before the guy could say anything JJ punched him hard in the jaw. The guy fell to the ground. JJ climbed on top of him and kept punching him. "You think it's cool? Drugging girls so you can take them home to do what? Rape them? Use them? Take advantage of them?!" He yelled angrily.

"I- sorry-" the guy let out. JJ was about to hit him another time, but remembered you were still in the back of the car. So he grabbed the guy's collar. "If I see you doing this one more time. I swear to god, I will kill you" he spat.

The guy lay still and hopeless on the ground. JJ rushed back to the car and opened it. His heart broke a little when he saw you lying there, helpless. He couldn't even think about what would've happened if he didn't see you with the guy. About all the things that filthy asshole would've done to you.

He carefully picked you up in bridal-style. You were still a bit conscious and opened your eyes a little. "JJ?" You let out confused. JJ glanced at you.

"Shh, it's okay baby. I've got you now." He placed a gentle kiss on your head. And with that, you drifted away.

-

Your eyes opened. After blinking a few times you looked around. Instantly you recognized John B's spare room. Actually, JJ's room. While sitting up, you tried to think about last night, you were confused about how you got here and what happened. At that moment JJ walked into the room.

"Oh my god, you're awake!" He practically shouted in happiness. He rushed over to your left side and sat beside you on the bed.

"How are you feeling" he said and placed a hand on your head. "Wha- what happened?" You let out confused, ignoring his question.

"You ehm-" He hesitated to tell you right away what happened. Maybe he could tell you later when you were feeling a bit better.

"JJ?" You insisted.

He sighed deeply. "Last night at the party a guy drugged you and tried to take advantage of you. Luckily, I spotted you so I could stop him and take you home safely." He lowered his head.

With disbelief you looked at him. You couldn't remember a single thing. Did you really let that happen? "Oh my god, I'm so stupid." Your head dropped in your hands.

"What no. This is absolutely not your fault. Don't you ever think that." JJ gently rubbed your wrists.

You let out a quiet sob. "I don't even know what happened. How could I've let that happen" you said quietly. JJ put his arms around you. "It's okay" he whispered.

"Thank you" you managed to say after a while. "I owe you a lot." JJ smiled.

"You should actually thank Topper."

With a frown, you looked up. "What?!" JJ chuckled. "He and John B got into a fight, if I didn't want to grab the gun, I would've never seen you." You smiled a little. Before you realized what he said.

"Wait, you wanted to grab a gun?!"

------

A/N

Here's another imagine! Sorry that I didn't post anything these past days, but I was really busy with school. Hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know what you think and if you have any tips.

Bye <3