Benefits

"This food is so good Kie" Pope said before he took another bite of his burger. "Thanks" she said with a smile. Friday night. The day Kie always brought food from The Wreck and you all gathered at the Chateau to have dinner together. It was one of your favorite moments. Just you and your friends all together, doing nothing but eat.

You were about to say something when you felt a hand resting on your knee under the table. Without looking, you knew it was JJ, he was the only one sitting next to you. You weren't surprised by his actions. This wasn't the first time he did this. You just tried to act normal.

You and JJ had kind of a weird relationship. You've always had this sort of connection with each other. At first, you thought it was just best friends until one night you both got really drunk at a party and ended up in his bed together.

First, you thought it was a mistake. But it only made your connection stronger. In fact, you couldn't get your hands off each other. And so it started. Friends with benefits.

It was extra exciting that the others couldn't know about it, so you had to sneak around. JJ would often come to your house late at night or you would sneak away at a party.

Even though you loved it, there was one thing that didn't completely sit right with you. The thought that JJ was using you for sex. You knew there was a lot more going around than just fucking. But still, all you did together was fuck. You thought about telling JJ, but you didn't want to make him mad and ruin things between you, so you kept it quiet.

Suddenly, JJ's hand moved higher and higher, until it was in between your thighs. "Mmmh yeah, it tastes really good" he said and squeezed your legs with his hand.

Immediately you stood up, causing everyone to stare at you in confusion. "Ehh, I'm gonna get some air." Without waiting for a response, you walked away. When you were outside you took a deep breath, just needing to stop your thoughts about JJ using you.

"You okay?" Spinning around, you saw JJ walking toward to. You nodded. "Yeah, just a little stuffy in there." JJ stared into your eyes, not believing it. "Are you sure?" You said nothing but nodded.

"Had it something to do with my hand? I mean if you're uncomfortable with it you just have to say." He placed his hand on your shoulders. "You would tell me if there was something right?"

You looked down. "It's just that" you began, not really knowing how to tell him how you felt. "I mean, I like what we have and really don't want to end it. But sometimes I just feel like.." You hesitated a second. "Like?" JJ asked. Sighing you told the truth.

"Like I'm only good enough for sex. That you only come to me because you need a fuck. And I know we agreed to no feelings, but I'm sorry I can't shake this off me." You swallowed and avoided eye contact. A little scared for JJ's reaction until he just started laughing. With a confused look, you looked up. "J why are you laughing this isn't funny."

"I'm sorry but you think that I only come to you when I want to fuck?" You lowered your eyes and nodded, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Princess look at me."

JJ tilted your chin up with his finger and cupped your face. "You mean absolutely a lot more to me than just sex. You're beautiful, smart, funny and I adore you. Every day I can't stop thinking about you. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I was just scared to take the next move. I didn't want to ruin anything and was scared to lose you."

You looked at him and smiled a little. "Thank you J." JJ smiled and pressed a kiss to your nose. "What if I show you tomorrow how much you mean to me, alright?" You nodded with a smile.

"I would love that."

———

A/N

Thank you for reading! Personally, I don't really like this one but ok. Let me know what you think and if you have any tips.

Bye <3