Scar

"I can't believe you did that." Kie laughed at something Pope said while she took a sip from her beer. Her legs till her knees dangling in the water from the cat's ass. You sat in the same position, keeping your shorts and upper body dry.

You, Pope, Kie, JJ, John B, and a new girl he invited, Lisa, all hanged out in the beloved cat's ass. It was one of those nights where you would just drink, smoke, laugh, and have fun with your best friends. These were your favorite.

JJ sat next to you, fully in the water. Smoking some weed. He looked absolutely hot. Pope sat next to him and then Kie. John B and Lisa sat opposite of you. Both in the water and suspiciously close.

Lisa was a girl from school. You had your doubts about her. She was one of the popular girls which means there was always drama around her. So it was quite a surprise when John B started to hang out with her. But you were happy for him that he found a girl he was interested in.

"Hey Y/n. What's on your leg? It looks like a scar and it's ugly." She suddenly laughed in your face.

Your heart dropped and everyone stopped talking. You swallowed and looked down at your leg which had a pretty big scar. It tells a big story. A story you never wanted to talk about, especially strangers.

Growing up with an abusive dad, you often got into a fight. One day, it got so out of hand that your father attacked you with a knife. You spent a few days in the hospital and came home with a massive scar on your leg. Only the Pogues knew the real story. Every time someone asked you about it, you just told them you fell off your bike when you were younger.

It made you uncomfortable that she asked about it. "Oh eh, yeah. I... guess" you said awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with everyone. JJ noticed your change of behavior. He immediately knew something was wrong. Well, in fact, everyone could tell you felt uncomfortable.

Before anyone could say something, you quickly got out of the water. You grabbed a towel. "I'm gonna go get a drink." While wrapping the towel around your waist, causing it to cover your leg, you walked away to the fridge.

With the others, it was still quiet. "What?" Lisa looked with an innocent look at the Pogues.

Kie sighed. "You didn't have to point that out." She looked at her, clearly annoyed with the girl. "Yeah that was really mean and unnecessary" Pope added. Lisa raised her eyebrows and took a sip from her beer. "Jeez, I just asked a simple question."

JJ just looked at her and gave her a death stare.

He got up and walked towards her. "Bitch" he murmured under his breath and got out of the water. Walking after you. He found you standing near the coolbox with drinks. Still with a towel wrapped around your waist.

He placed a hand on your shoulder, which startled you a bit. But you relaxed when you saw who it was. "Hey." You smiled small. 'You okay?' You nodded. The incident with your dad was a while ago, but sometimes it still felt like it was yesterday. You could still remember every single moment of it. Sometimes reliving those horrible moments over and over again.

"Just kinda surprised by her comment I guess." JJ nodded understandably. "You know what she said was bullshit, right?" You looked at him. "We all think your scar is impressive and it tells a story. It's far from ugly. So don't let that dumb bitch tell you otherwise."

You chuckled. You loved JJ's way with words. "Thanks" you smiled. JJ placed his arms around you and hold you close to him. You lay your head on his chest, hugging him back. Then you felt the towel slowly be removed from you. A small smile appeared on your face.

"You don't need to hide it." JJ pressed a kiss to your head. "I know" you quietly let out.

After some time you let him go. "Wanna go back to the others?" You nodded. JJ grabbed your hand and together you walked back. To your surprise, you only saw Pope, Kie, and John B. Lisa was gone.

"Finally" JJ said before climbing back in the water.

------

A/N

New imagine. Let me know what you think of my imagines so far and if you have any tips, thanks!

Bye <3