Interview (Rudy)

Note: Y/n plays Mia in the series. It's not really important who she is so you can imagine yourself what she is/does etc (like love interest for someone or kook princess idc). It was just easy to write with a name :)

"Hi everyone I'm here with the Outer Banks cast and today they are going to answer all your questions" the interviewer said excitedly.

With a smile, you introduced yourself. "Hi I'm Y/n L/n and I play Mia Hale." After that, everybody followed.

A little while back you got the phone call that you were chosen for the role of Mia and you practically screamed and jumped around the house. You've wanted to be an actor for so long and this was the first real opportunity.

So having a few interviews was one of your favorites days. You loved talking about the show and having fun with your friends. Today you were seated on the right of Rudy with Jonathan on his left. Madison, Chase, and Madelyn were in front of you.

The interviewer started asking questions. "So the first question is about your stunts. There are quite a few dangerous stunts you guys had to do. Did you do it yourself or did you guys have a lot of stunt doubles? And if so, who did the most stunts."

"I think we did most of them ourselves." Chase started. You all nodded. "Yeah I think maybe Y/n did most of her stunts herself I think" Rudy said while looking at you. You smiled. "Yeah I think, I loved doing-"

"My sister did all my stunts." Madison interrupted you. Everybody turned to her, including the interviewer. "Oh really, that must've been fun on set" she said. Madison nodded. "Yeah it was. We laughed a lot."

You looked down, a little upset that she didn't let you finish your sentence. You've always been a quiet girl, you didn't talk much in general. So it was quite annoying that when you did talk, nobody listened.

The interview continued. But every time you said something, somebody would just interrupt you and start their own story. You were pretty upset but too scared to say anything. Your anxiety was too high to say something about it.

After some time you got a personal question. "So Y/n, what is one thing that you recognize in your character Mia that you also recognize in yourself?" The interviewer asked you.

"Uhm well, Mia loves her friends very much and would do anything for her family. I think that that is something that I recognize in myself and that's-"

"Yeah I think all our characters have that" Madison cut you off, again. You swallowed and lowered your eyes. "Every character we play is-" she continued, but this time she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Wait no no. Let her finish" Rudy said. Everybody looked at him and Madison went quiet. "Y/n wasn't finished, let her talk." He looked at you and gave you the sweetest smile.

"Uhm yeah. I-I mean that's probably what I recognize and that's what makes playing Mia so fun." The interviewer continued with questions but you glanced at Rudy. 'Thank you' you mouthed to him. He replied with a wink which made you blush a little.

The rest of the interview you were able to enjoy a lot more. Luckily, this time you could actually finish your sentences. You answered them happily and really enjoyed the time with your friends.

"And that's it for today. Thank you all so much for being here today" the interviewer ended the interview. The video ended and you all said your goodbyes. Backstage you went up to Rudy.

"Hey, uhm, thanks for earlier. For saying that I wasn't finished yet." He smiled and put an arm around you. "Of course, I was pretty annoyed by it, to be honest." You smirked. "Yeah it was pretty annoying."

"Don't worry, next time I got your back."

"Thanks."

———

A/N

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you like that this one was with the actors and not the obx characters. Let me know what you think and if you have any tips!

Bye <3