Chapter 1:

*Warning - This story will contain a lot of:

- Mature Language

- Violence *Guns, Knifes, Torture, etc*

- Sexual Content *BDSM, Nudity, Sex, etc*

- Drug and Alcohol Use

- Abuse

I will advise on the top if the chapter contains any M18+ scenes. So, please keep an eye out for the Warning! If you do not like the contents that will be uploaded, then this story is not for you and I would suggest to read something else that is fitting.

You have BEEN warned!!*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The tale of Two Mafia Kings is an interesting, deranged, hypnotic and dangerous story. It's not like the stories that you would hear of your every day Mafias.

No...

They would kill anyone who stood in their way or hurt someone they love.

The Mafia Kings of today is simply different...

You see, they were friends. They made a pact to live in peace in the same city and work together to create the biggest Mafia enterprise the world had ever seen or heard. They ran multiple underground fight clubs, sex clubs, casinos and owned all the city of Las Angeles.

But when one flies overseas for five long years to expand their enterprise, the other finds themselves attracted to a woman who just happens to be new in the city and takes on a job in one of the sex club to earn cash to start a new life from the one she left behind.

One night, as one of the Mafia Kings makes an appearance, he sits at the bar surrounded by his bodyguards and watches the dancers do their business while others take clients in a more private area to do what is required of them.

He spots her. Dancing on stage, getting cash thrown at her and each piece of clothing drops to the floor. Leaving her naked in front of strange men drooling over her. All he wanted to do was to pull her off the stage and have his own way with her.

He gestures to one of his man and whispers something in his ear. As the man pulled away from the Mafia King, his eyes locked onto hers for a split second. He grabbed his drink off the bar and saluted her, where she still swayed her body to the music, giving a slight nod to him. Not knowing, what her life had in store for her and how dangerous it will soon be.

In the distant, she saw the same man from the bar nod to her again. She nodded back. In her mind, he was just another man who wanted to show his appreciation to the way she was doing her job. She knew he must have been rich to have so many guards surround him. Just another client, she thought that wanted a more private show and even though she hated the thought of doing it considering working at the sex club, she couldn't say no to the cash and if he was rich then she knew he would pay a big sum of money.