Chapter 32

{Sebastian's Pov}

{Sebastian's Pov}

"I need you to call Vito and arrange a meeting with him for me" I told Nick.

"Sir, don't you think this is getting out of hand? I mean, so what if Mr. Evans has y/n? You have Beth and Mr. Riveria doesn't need to know"

I rounded on Nick. My hand reaching up and grabbing his neck, squeezing him tight. "Don't you fucking question me EVER! You will do well to remember who's in charge and will obey" I released my grip and watched as Nick was gasping for air. "When I ask for something, you will obey Nick. I was a fool to fucking leave this city, I should never have left it and now I need to do everything in my power to get y/n to myself. Even if it means having a meeting with Vito and telling him the truth"

Nick straightened up and with a shaking voice replied. "Yes, sir"

He hurried out of the room, leaving me to my thoughts. I've never wanted a woman so badly, but there's something about her. I don't even know her personally and I already wanted to make her mine. The whole deal, wedding and children.

"Sir...."

"Come in"

"I want to inform you that Mr. Riveria will be available to meet you tonight. It is the only time he has" Nick informed me.

"Is he willing to come out here?" I questioned Nick. He nodded and I smiled "Excellent. Let him know, to meet me here"

"What will you say to Mr. Evans?" Nick asked.

"He doesn't need to know. As long as he is concerned, he still has y/n" I gave a wicked smile. "Now, if you don't mind I need to make sure I am prepared for our guest and have everything in motion"

*************************************************************************************************
{Chris' Pov}

"You seem nervous? What's going on, beautiful?" I asked, while holding her hand tightly and rubbing the top of it with my thumb

"I have this feeling that something is going to happen"

"Care to explain more?" She looked over the top of the front seats and stared at Eric. "Don't worry, he won't say anything"

"That man who came to the house earlier today, I just have this bad feeling"

I laughed. "Sebastian is a very good friend. I've known him since we were little and build this empire together. He won't do anything to hurt you, trust me" I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it. "I mean, if he was to do anything I have faith in you in kicking his ass"

"I don't think I would be able too. I might have to leave that up too you, Chris"

I laughed and pulled her closer to me, although it was hard since she had her seat belt on but I needed her close.

We arrived to the restaurant and waited for Eric to open my side of the door. I gave y/n a little peck on the cheek and stepped out. Making my way over to her side and opened the door, my hand stretching out waiting for her to take it.