Chapter 33

{Chris' POV}

{Chris' POV}

*Flashback - Continue*

"If I sign this, you need to guarantee that I will be safe. Vito must never know where I am"

"He hasn't been able to find out where you've been so far"

"Thanks to your men taking his men down. But that night.."

I cut her off "That night will never happen again, no one will take you. I have given you Sam for protection. I do not run a city on failures and men who can not deliver"

"Yet, you tortured Sam for failing"

"You know very well that he had it coming to him for what happened! Don't push your luck y/n. I will not.."

"What? like it? You know very well the shit I went through with Vito. I didn't expect to be drawn back into this lifestyle, but here I am. With you, Chris and this is how you're going to treat me? Giving me a contract to sign" Her voice was rough.

I was fuming at how she was behaving towards me on the outside, but the inside I wanted to take her here and fuck her into submission. Just thinking about it, made my cock hard. Lucky for me, I had the desk hiding it. Although, I wouldn't mind her coming over here and fixing the problem I so desperately crave from her.

"Stop acting like a brat" She threw the contract at me and turned around to storm out. She had just opened the door when I spoke. Stopping her in her tracks. "You are still married to him. You may not wear that ring anymore, but by law you are married. Yet, you let me claim you in the shower and in the bed. So, the way I see it. I am the only one who can get you out of it"

She bowed her head and I swear I could hear her heart beating. She slowly turned, her head still bowed down to the ground. "You think because I let you fuck me, that you claim me?" Her voice sounded dark. I have never heard her sound like this before. She raised her head, eyes meeting mine. I could feel the heat that she was radiating. "You don't fucking claim me, Chris. The way I see it..."

She walked back over to the desk and picked up the contract again. Flipping to the last page and grabbing the pen I laid out for her, signing her signature on the bottom. Putting the pen down, she leaned over the desk.

"I own you... I can make you wait days, weeks, even months to have another round with me"

And with that, she indeed stormed out of the office...

*End of Flashback*

I remember that day clearly. It was the first time I actually saw y/n show some power. She wanted me to make her into the powerful woman that she is now. Everything from her attitude, to how she presents herself to how she acts is because of me. But she was right about one thing...

She did own me...

We've fucked, boy have we fucked but it was on her terms. She would make me hard and it only brought on the pleasure that we have even more exciting. Fucking her raw, everywhere from the bed to the kitchen, even in the heated pool.

"Chris?"

I was pulled out from my thoughts by her voice. "Yeah?"

"I don't see anything new in this contract? Can you point out what's new?"

"Everything is the same, except that you will no longer be working. You are to stay by my side from now on" I took a quick glance at her "Before you pour out your thoughts and opinions, I can do whatever I want with you. You signed the contract stating that, yet I let you continue. But now, I have changed my mind"

"You can't do that"

"The fuck I can. This is my city and I will do what is best for it. Including, keeping you where I can see you every minute of the day"

"What if I refuse?"

"Then you will be punished" My tone getting darker and deeper "I will rip that dress off that is making my cock ache and fuck you on this table, while everyone watches"

"I'm the only one who is raking more money than those girls. You need me at the club and if Sebastian found out that you are taking the best thing away from that club..."

"I'm sure he can live with it. I can no longer watch you strip for men that have one thing on their minds. That club has never been kind to you and I had always wanted you to quit. I gave you the chance to get back into it, but I can't sit back and let the dirty bastards throw money at you like you are some..."

"Whore?"

"Prize" My hand that was still resting on her pussy, I moved it a little making her squirmed with my touch. "You are my prize and I am the only one who can touch you"

"So, technically I'm your whore"

I closed my eyes and kept calm "How many times do I have to repeat myself about that word? We've been together for two years and you still insist on saying that word" I leaned more into her "But if you insist in saying it, then maybe I should treat you like one"

I felt her lips brush against my own ear "Then fuck me like I am one"

Those sweet innocent lips and that voice sent chills down to my cock. "Open your legs up" She obliged, with her right leg over my left, so she was practically sitting on me. "That's a good girl. Now... I'm going to finger fuck and I want you to kept that pretty little mouth shut"

"What if I can't control what comes out of my mouth?"

"Then, I'll have to put your mouth to use"

I took hold of her panties and moved them to the side, giving me easy access to her clit which I began rubbing in circles with my thumb. Leaning her forehead on my shoulder, I felt her teeth bite me. It was a turn on and I knew that she was doing it because she wanted to moan and was holding it in.

Just then the waitress came back with our food and I smiled. "Don't think I haven't forgotten about you signing the contract. But first eat"

I watched y/n shiver under my touch and I smirked. I had the perfect idea.

"let's play a game... I want you to eat and every time you moan or try to move away from me, I'll count and that will be the amount of spanking I will punish you with later on"

"That.. will... be" She bit her bottom lip hard. "Easy... oh fuck"

I raised my left eyebrow. "Are you sure?" Just then, I stuck one finger into her pussy and she jumped at the sudden intrusion. "You won't last at all with this game" I watched as she picked up the fork with a shaking hand

Let the punishment begin...

Tiktok: EvansStanxx ❤️

Author's Note:

I just wanted to say that I love every single one of you who have voted or commented.

More crazy, dark, romantic and dramatic chapters to come