Chapter 30

*Warning - Slight Abuse & Mature Language ahead*****{Your POV}

*
*
*
*
{Your POV}

*Flashback - Continue*

The past two months, I've stuck to Chris' daily routine with the exception that he gives me every Sunday to do whatever I wanted. At first he was against it, I understood the reason why. He didn't want what happened to happen again but I promised him that I would take guards with me and Sam would stick by my side like glue. I needed to go out and not be locked up in this mansion any longer.

"Take this" Chris said, handing me a large box with a red bow on it.

I took it from his hands and unwrapped the red bow. Lifting the lid of the box to revel a shiny silver gun with a black handle. How could he honestly give this to me? He has barely started showing me how to hold one, not even letting me fire one.

"Chris. I don't know how to fire it. I can't take it" I put the lid back on and handed it back to him.

He pushed it towards me, his hands covering the box and my own. "Take it as a gift. I will be showing you soon how to fire a real gun, so you know how to fully protect yourself. But in the meantime, it's just to scare those who dare frighten you" I nodded at him "Remember, you are meant to frighten those who pose a threat. You are a Queen that will have everyone bowing to you"

His blue eyes always caught my attention and made me do whatever he wanted. I placed the box down and took a deep breathe in before letting it out. "Chris, I was thinking. I need to head back to work"

"No" he turned and walked away from me.

"What do you mean no? I need to work"

"No, means no" His voice rising a little.

"You can not keep me locked up forever. What happened is in the past" I started to walk towards him. "I have proven that I can knock someone out if I have too. I have learnt to defend myself" anger boiling up inside of me.

Chris turned around with a glass of whiskey in his hand "You can defend yourself, doesn't mean you have too. I will not put your life in danger. I thought we agreed to that?"

"We agreed that I would keep my job" My voice raised now

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me. I still own you, y/n" he took a sip of the whiskey.

I squinted my eyes at him "So... is that it? I give myself to you and now you own me? You don't fucking own me Chris! I AM NOT YOUR WHORE!"

I didn't even see it coming but I sure did feel it. The sting on my right cheek, I cupped my cheek to my palm there immediately and felt the burn. I tried to stop the tears from falling down. He slapped me. He actually slapped me and it wasn't during our sexual time, like he normally does to arouse me.

He fisted his hand and points out a finger to my face. "You have never been one to me. I have never treated you like one. Don't you fucking DARE SAY THAT SHIT TO ME! DO YOU HEAR ME?!"