Chapter 27

July 13th 2022

July 13th 2022

(Sebastian's Pov)

Finally, after two years here and building an empire of my own i can finally say that I was heading back home. To claim what was suppose to be mine. Not a day went by, for those two years, that I didn't think about her and ways I could scheme her into being my submissive.

I needed to know her more and make her mine. I had a plan to take care of it all. Beth was coming home as my partner in crime, although she doesn't actually know why I'm bringing her. I will let her keep thinking that she's here as my girlfriend.

I for one, just use her for whenever I needed to get pressure off me. Like, now. On the private plane, I was sitting in the chair while she was on her knees sucking me off. Staring out the window of the plane, not paying her any attention and just wishing that it was y/n. On her knees, in between my legs and sucking my cock. Letting it hit the back of her throat until I was ready to load her mouth with my seed.

It was good to imagine what she would be like. Her body, her mind and her attitude. Wondering if I needed to whip her into shape and teach her how to behave with me.

"We're about to land, sir." Nick mentioned over the speaker.

I grabbed Beth's hair in my hand and yanked her off me. She tried to push her head back down, but I just slapped her cheek hard. "Go and sit"

A bit of hesitation, she did what was told. That's one of the reasons why I've kept her around. She will listen and do what I ask her to do and when we get there, I will be putting her to great use and she will not deny me.

Plane was landing and I waited for the all clear. My plan was to stay in my house and settle in until tonight, as the club doesn't hit it's full swing until then and I know from what I've heard, Chris will be attending.

I dragged Beth into the car and Nick drove off once he packed my suitcases in the trunk. "Would you like to stop somewhere for a bite, sir?"

"No, I want to be taken home" I ordered

"But baby, I'm starving. Can't we just grab something before heading to your house?"

"I said, no. And you will do well to remember when you are allowed to talk and how you are to address me"

She bowed her head. "Yes, sir"

I smirked. I had cut that bullshit out and taught her to call me sir. She will learn fast what people around here actually call me.

Driving up my driveway, Nick stopped the car in front of the house and I was greeted by the other bodyguards that I had left here. I stepped out, leaving Beth to fend for herself and headed inside.

"I want everyone to come into the office. Now!" I ordered.

If they thought with me being away for two years that they could fuck around and not do their job, then they are mistaken. They had two years to report back to me about y/n and to keep Vito off our tracks.