Chapter 18:

*Warning: Abuse {Is mentioned in this chapter

*Warning: Abuse {Is mentioned in this chapter. Please be aware}
*
*
*
*
{Your Pov}

How can anyone kill another person? I don't get it, I just don't. No, I didn't see Christopher pull the trigger but he was holding his gun towards their heads and the sound of the gun going off does sure sound like he or even Eric pulled it. The ringing of the gun was still in my ears. I needed to get away from here.

I ran towards the door, Sam tried to stop me but if there was one thing Vito taught me it was how to survive. I knocked Sam out and ran outside of the house and just kept running. I didn't know where to go. I couldn't go to Michelle, she'll tell Eric who will tell Christopher and then he'll find me and god knows what he'll do. I needed space and air for what I saw and heard. I wasn't going to hide or actually run away, I just needed time to understand this.

I had thought I would never have to see him kill anyone, this is twice now. The drunken men at the club and now those men. I heard him tell his guards to do that. I guess, while he was making sure that I would be in this relationship for the long hall, he would get his guards to do the actual dirty business of his businesses.

As I stopped to start walking I thought for a second. I was going to lose my virginity to this man. This brutal and dominated man. I was going to show him how a Queen acts and if he thinks for a second that I am just going to lie down and let him claim me for his own personal game. Then he has another thing coming. This is not how it's going to be.

I turned down a street and saw a black car coming towards me. I automatically knew it was Christopher's. He came skidding to a stop to the side of the road. It wasn't like I was hiding. I stopped as well and waited for him to get out of the car. I saw him sitting there, watching me. Expecting me to come to him and get in the car, but I didn't. Not going to give him the satisfaction of winning.

I stood my ground and eventually he turned the engine off and stepped out. Slamming the door shut and walked over to me. He towered over me, but I wasn't going to show fear. That's what Vito use to do to me and I will not let Christopher do it too.

"Are you insane?" He asked.

I didn't speak. Why should I talk to him after what I saw? He rubbed his temples with the palm of his hands and bowed his head.

"I asked you a question, y/n. Are you insane?"

"Don't you call me insane. I'm not insane" I stood my ground and stared at him.

"Then fucking explain to me why you left?"

"I needed to get some air" I said.

"You needed air? You fucking left the mansion to get air?" He said trying to not get angry but couldn't help it.

"What did you want me to do? I needed to get air and I wasn't going to get it from being in the house"

He went to grab me, but I shoved him off. His eyes widen with shock. "Do you know how worried I was? You can't just leave like that. Not now, after those men had seen you. What if Vito has other men here looking?"