Chapter 34

Warning - Mature Language****{Sebastian's POV}

*
*
*
*
{Sebastian's POV}

"Tell me why I shouldn't fucking kill you where you are? You've fucking kept my wife here all this time and played me. Telling me you had no clue. I was losing men, my right fucking hand man is dead!" Came an angry Vito. "He died from your fucking bastard of a partner!"

"I wasn't around for two years, I was kept in the dark as much as you were. But when I returned, I found out who she was and who she was married too. That is why I asked for this meeting" I poured both of us a glass of whiskey. Handing a glass over to Vito. "I can assure you, that she is safe and a wonderful dancer too, may I just say."

I took a glance at his menacing eyes. If looks could kill, he would have killed me by now. But he needs me and I fucking needed him.

"I want her brought here to me! She is my wife and I will take her back with me where she will be safe"

"Safe? if I recall... before I left your city, you and I had a meeting where you had a whore sitting on your lap, practically fucking her in front of me" I took a sip "Why should I hand over y/n to you? How do I know that she will be safe?"

"What I do to my wife is not your business. I will do as I see fit. Now bring her to me" Vito raised his voice a little.

I saw his guards fidget in their standing spot and my own men mimicked them. Ready for a showdown, if it came to it.

"That might be a bit difficult" I replied.

"Why is that?" his tone of voice still rough and demanding.

"My partner has since taken a liking to your wife. Two years, in fact. They have been together and I can only imagine what else they have been doing" I tried to hint about them fucking.

It worked... Vito knew what I meant.

Balling his hands into fists and slamming them down on the armchair. "If your fucking partner has done what I think you are hinting, then both you and him are fucking dead. I will not rest until every last men that work for you both are dead. I will make my whore wife watch as your partner begs me to let him go"

He got up and walked over to one of his man. Whispering something to him, I saw the man reach for his gun on his right side and I knew I needed to defuse this situation before there's bloodshed.

"Vito, why don't we just talk this through? I am sure we can come to an agreement where we can both get what we want out of this"

He turned around "What is it that you want out of it?"

Your wife of course, but I kept that thought to myself. "You will have your wife back and I will have saved my partner from a terrible fate"

"I can not let him live after he took what I had tried taking for so many years. I didn't get married to that bitch for someone else to claim her"