Chapter 47:

Warning - mature language & violence****{Your POV}

*
*
*
*
{Your POV}

I watched as both Sebastian and Chris left. I needed to collect myself. I knew, what Sebastian meant about an agreement with Chris. He wanted me and he's hoping that Chris would give me up.

I wasn't going to be played the fool and let men control me. I knew what I had to do. I wasn't going to run away anymore and I did mean it. I wanted Vito for myself. I wanted him to feel the pain and suffering that I went through.

I went over to Sebastian's closet, opening it I found a lot of his suits on one side, but female clothing on the other. As I skimmed through it, I found nothing that would suit me until I came across an outfit that was perfect. An outfit that I knew, Sebastian had made for me. I put it on and then grabbed one of his long coats.

Before I closed the closet, I noticed a collection of Sebastian's guns. I stared at them, not sure of myself on what to do. But, I knew I needed to protect myself and with that, I took a gun.

I walked out of the room and down the hallway, hitting the stairs I didn't see not one person. Chris was serious, he was going to war and he needed every single men he could get.

I took the last step and heard the front door get slammed, my heart racing thinking it could be Vito coming after me alone. I stood with the gun raised and held with both hands in front of me. Waiting for Vito to come into view and then I'll pull the trigger.

I nearly let a fire off before the person even come around the corner, lucky for them I got scared myself and didn't fire. He stood with both hands in the air as he was surrounding to me.

I lowered the gun. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you would be out there, fighting alongside Chris and Sebastian?"

"Vito isn't anywhere where they are. He is coming for you and he isn't going to go easy with you. I came to see if you were okay and that maybe you needed protection, but I can clearly see you have everything under control" He raised his eyebrows and looked down at the gun

"Chris taught me how to shoot. You're lucky I didn't shoot you, West!" I put my gun away, in the little holster that was attached to the outfit. "If Vito isn't where everyone is, then where is he?" I questioned.

"Well, he would have either gone to Mr. Evans house first before coming here" West took a step closer to me and I backed up the stairs. "y/n, I promise I am on the right side here"

"How do I know that for sure? Why wouldn't you go to Chris' house, if you know that's where Vito will be? How did you even know, I was here?"

"It's my job to know where my enemy will be and be two steps in front. Plus, you don't think I saw you the day you escaped into Mr. Stan's car? I did. If you were with Chris, then he wouldn't have gone through with this fight. He would have, but not this quickly" he took another step closer "So, I knew that you would have been here all this time. Also, you do realise I have friends within this mafia gang?"