Chapter 2:

July 13th 2020

July 13th 2020

{Your Pov}

Here I was, waiting in line at the airport ready to get checked in and board a plane. A plane that would take me away from this horrible and dangerous town that caused me nothing but pain and scars. Moving along the line, I gave my plane ticket to the person who scanned it and let me proceed onto the plane tunnel.

Once I placed my luggage in the overhead compartment, I took my seat. It was a window seat and I had asked not to be given a window seat due to my fear. I wasn't a fan of flying but to escape my past, I had no choice. The man I was fleeing from was dangerous and put my life in danger too many times for me to count. But that wasn't why I was leaving.

There was too many to try and explain why I was leaving. Yes, my life is important and putting it in danger made me fear him. Not to mention the abuse I would take from him. But he also wanted something from me that I wasn't ready to give and that when I had caught him with another woman, who was my best friend. He had his right hand man tie me the chair and forced me to watch him fuck her before pulling the trigger and killing her.

I shake my head to get those images out of my mind.

The doors of the plane closed and I started to hyperventilate now. Taking a hard grip on the side of the seat, I dug my nails into them. There was a lot of dings and beeps and then the pilot came onto the speaker and gave a comfort chat about where we were heading and what to expect when getting there.

The plane was in the air and before I could say it was going smoothly, the plane jolted and I squeaked loudly. I undid my belt and excused myself from the other person who was sitting next to me. One of the stewardess come over to request that I take my seat and I spoke to them, trying to stop my heavy breathing to explain about my fear about the window seat and if I can request another seat.

The female called over another stewardess to discuss this matter. Looking at each other and then at me with my panic looking face. They discussed something quietly to each other and the female stewardess than smiled at me.

I followed her to another section of the plane. she guided me over to an empty seat and I thanked her for it. I quickly sat down and did the belt, not looking at who I was sitting next to or if there was anyone there beside me.

The plane jolted again and I took hold of the first thing I could reach, digging my nails into it as hard as I can. My eyes closed until the jolt of the plane stopped. That's when I looked up and saw a man staring at my hand which I realised too. I let go of him and stared back at the man, locking eyes.

"I am so sorry. I didn't realise what I was holding onto" his hand had some blood dripping down and I quickly looked into my purse that I was holding from my other seat to grab a bandaid. "I am sorry again" I said, putting the bandaid on him.

I noticed his blue eyes were looking past me and I turned my head and saw a few other men looking this way. I gulped loud and shivered.

**************************************************************************************************