Chapter 19:

*Warning - Nudity ahead*****{Your Pov}

*
*
*
*
{Your Pov}

We arrived home and Christopher parked he car inside the garage. When he unlocked the door, I got out and slammed the door slightly. Christopher got out and come over to me and gripped my forearm, twirling me around to face him.

"Don't slam the door."

"Why? Is the car more precious than me?"

"Oh sweetheart, nothing is more precious than you. I just don't want shit happening to my things. No matter who is causing it, i will punish them"

"I'm already in a lot of trouble. So, why not punish me even more?"

He squinted his eyes for a second before smirking at me. "You think you're funny, aren't you? Not to worry, I will have you where I want you to be"

I snatched my arm out of his grip and walked to the back door that led inside the house. I opened it and stop. Turning around, I saw him still standing in the same spot. "Where would you like me to go, sir?"

His eyes now locked with mine "bedroom" His voice dark and deep.

I knew where I was suppose to go, but I thought I would toy with him. He didn't seem that impress with me and my smart comment, but right now I just don't give a shit. I walked into the house and closed the door. Not caring if he was following or not.

I went passed Sam and straight to the top of the stairs. I paused when I heard Christopher talking to Sam. Telling him that if he lets me out of his sight again, then he would pay the price. I hung my head. I didn't want Sam to be in trouble for what I did.

I got to the room and quickly sat on the bed, waiting for Chris to come in and do what he wishes with me. A lot of thoughts were running through my head on what he might do and how I would get punished.

I was so much into the thought that I didn't even hear him come in, little lone see him standing in front of me. He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my hand up gently. "y/n, are you ready?"

"I have no choice, do I?" I replied.

"No, you don't. but trust me when I say, you'll enjoy every minute of it" he smirked at me. "Stand up"

I hesitated for a second, but with his grip still under my chin he somewhat encouraged me to get up on my feet. I stood in front of him, not meeting his eyes. I took slow and deep breathes, trying to control my heart beat which I know he could hear it pumping out of my chest with every movement.

"Sweetheart, you don't need to be afraid. I can promise you that you will enjoy it" He gently planted a kiss on my lips. "Now... undress me"

I looked at him and he nodded in encouragement for me to start. I slid my hands up the front of him and I watched my hands play with his buttons. I felt him bend down and brushed his lips against my right earlobe before lightly sucking on it.

I undid the first two buttons and made my way down to this third. His lips moved from my ear to just under it, kissing me in circles. That's when I felt the light bite on my skin, I went to pull away but his hands wrapped around my waist tight and pulled me tighter in.

"Don't pull away. I want you close" he whispered in my ear "I want you to feel all of me as I want to feel all of you" He cupped my face in his strong palm and lifted my head.

I was staring into his eyes. Those eyes that I seriously can get lost in them. But this time his eyes weren't the blue that I was accustomed too, they were dark and full of hunger.

"My sweet, I didn't tell you to stop" I looked down at my hands. "Don't look down. Look at me. I want to see your every expression"

I gulped and nodded. I started to undo all the buttons on his shirt and then slid it down his body. My hands on their own accord, slid back up his bare skin. I felt every curve that was outlined on his body. His abs, his muscles, he had a hard body.

Now, I've been with him for a year and I've seen him naked plenty of times. But this seemed different, like the other times I knew we weren't going to physically do it so I brushed it off. I have seen Vito naked and Chris takes the trophy. Chris for some reason now looks different. Maybe because I was in trouble and he was hungry for me.

"Pants, y/n" his voice took me out of my daze. "Your hands should be on my pants, sweetheart" I went to move my head to follow my hands again, but he stopped me "I told you not to look down"

After unbuckling him and handing him the belt, I unzipped him and slid his pants down. He loosened his grip on my face and let me slowly fall down to my knees. He kicked off his shoes and one foot at a time, got out of his pants.

My hands sliding up his legs. Fuck I was in trouble. He was seriously going to hurt me and there was nothing I could do about it. My hands reached to the top of his briefs. That's when I noticed it. He was practically poking out of his briefs, ready to claim me.

"This is what you've done to me for a year. I get so fucking hard and I've tried my best to not claim you every night and rail your sweet precious body" He gripped my hair in his hand and lifted my head up once again. "But I can't wait any longer. I want to fuck you so badly and make you tremble with every thrust of my cock. For tonight, however, I think I will settle with you giving me a blow job and in return" He bent down and cupped my mouth in his right hand, his left still gripping my hair. "I will have my own dessert"

He told me to proceed with taking his briefs off and as I did, his cock sprung to freedom. I looked at his length and knew I wasn't going to be able to take it all. But knowing Christopher, he will make sure I take it and that I know I belong to him.

Body, Soul, Mind and Heart.

Tiktok: EvansStanxx 🥰

Author's Note:

Well... well... well... not so much a painful punishment. But the day is still young and Chris could still serve out a terrible punishment.

P.S - thank you to everyone who has voted and commented! Again, I see everyone's comments and I appreciate it all❤️❤️

S - thank you to everyone who has voted and commented! Again, I see everyone's comments and I appreciate it all❤️❤️