Chapter 44

Warning - Sexual Content, Mature Language****{Sebastian's POV}

*
*
*
*
{Sebastian's POV}

I had her, right where I needed her.

I could tell she was trying to fight the urge to not give in, but lucky I am a persistent type of guy and kept playing her game.

I knew, once I deepened the kiss that she would fold right into me and she did. Letting her guard down and moving her lips sync with mine. Her lips felt so good and I just wanted more.

I was going to take more, I removed my hand from her wrists and she didn't even budge in pushing me off. I knew she felt her hands free but didn't move. I placed both my hands under her ass and lifted her up against the wall. Her legs immediately wrapped around my waist and her hands now falling behind my head and around my neck.

Our lips never moving from each others. This is what I wanted, I wanted to be her first. I guess just this once, I will settle in taking her second. They do say that second place has a lot to prove and I will prove my worth and my dominance is better than that fucker.

I pushed my body softly into her, so she could stay where she was firmly on the wall as I tried to unbuckle my pants and letting them slip down to my ankles along with my boxers. I roamed my hands back to her clothing and just ripped them to shreds.

"Sebastian" her voice, sounding like sex to my ears "Sebastian, stop"

"Why? you know you want this... I can smell how arouse you are, y/n"

"I can't do this...oh fuck" even the way she moaned was sex. "I can't do this to Chris"

"Then don't think about him. Don't speak about him. Let this happen" I said, attaching my lips her neck.

"What if he finds out?"

"He won't baby. No one will tell him. I will kill anyone who does"

I sucked on her neck hard and she let out the loudest moan that it echoed throughout the room. I wanted this. She wanted this. But I needed to be sure. I wanted her to say it, give her consent to me.

"y/n... I won't go any further, unless you tell me too. Do you want this?" I whispered to her. Her eyes were closed and she nodded, biting her lips. "Words, y/n... I need words"

"ye-yes"

I smirked. That was all I needed to hear. I carried her in my arms, her legs and arms still wrapped around my waist and neck. I walked out of the room and down the hall until we came across my bedroom. I kicked the door opened, and shut it behind us.

Walking over to the bed, I gently laid her down. She was practically naked, just her lingerie was on. Her clothes shredded back in the gym, on the floor. My pants and boxers came off somewhere down the hallway. Some one will clearly know what's been happening now.

I looked at her. Her sweet, gorgeous face. Ready for me to ruin. I stroked her right cheek with the back of my hand before resting my thumb on my lips. "You're so fucking beautiful. It's a shame that you gave it up to someone you doesn't deserve you"

I attached my lips to hers before she had the chance to say anything. I didn't want to ruin this moment. I may not be her first, but I will definitely be her last. Chris was never having her back.

My hands grabbing her legs and wrapping them around my waist to my back. I lined my cock up to her entrance. I placed my two fingers over her core to see if she was wet and fuck was she drenched. Already for me to take her, to feel her. I slowly slid myself raw into her and she arched her back, while letting a moan out.

"Sebastian..." she bit her her bottom lip. "shit... fuck... you're not going to fit"

"Just relax. It'll get better. I'll just go slow until you can take the full length of me" I said.

I pulled out until it was only my tip that was still in her and slid back in. I did this a few times, for her to get use to my size and length. But it was killing me, I wanted to pound her pussy so bad.

I lowered my head and started kissing her neck downwards to her breasts. my left hand playing with her right boob while my lips were sucking her left nipple, making it hard. Her moans getting louder and louder. Our bodies rocking back and forth on the bed, I could hear the slapping of my hips into her thighs. Her sweet moans filling the air above us.

"Seb...Sebastian, faster" 

I lifted my head and smiled at her. "your wish is my command, baby girl"

I held onto her legs for support as I dug my cock in deeper and started to pick up the pace. My balls hitting her skin and I unwrapped her legs and placed them up and on top of my shoulders for better entrance.

"Fuck!" I say, as I rummage her pussy more and more. "You're such a good girl" my cock pounding in her still. "Taking all my cock, like the good girl that you are"

I could feel that she was getting closer, but I wanted her to wait it out until she was begging for the release that she craved for. Her hands snaked around my neck and pulling me back to her lips.

Kissing her lips, I felt nothing but pure joy that it was finally happening. I had y/n under me, wanting me, calling my name instead of his. She arched her back and titled her head so her chin was now her neck was more exposed to me. I attached my lips to her sweet spot on the neck and sucked.

"ahhh, Sebastian." she screamed

I lifted my lips off and a bruise was already forming from how hard I sucked. I felt her body start to tremble beneath me and knew, I couldn't deny her the release she desperately craved for now. With a few more thrusts, I heard her moaned loud and I let out a moan that filled our already sex scented room with noise.

Her hands released from me and I fell to the side of her in bed. Pulling her closer to me and wrapping her in my embrace. I lightly kissed her forehead as I felt her heavy breathing starting to slow down to normal.

"You're such a good girl" I said, in her ear as a whisper.

"Sebastian..."

I cut her off "No, don't say a word. Everything will be alright" Already knowing she what she wanted to say. "No one will ever know. This is between us"

She nodded slightly and nestled her head into my chest.

I smirked, loving this feeling....

Tiktok: EvansStanxx 💙

Author's Note:

I don't think Chris will be very happy with what just happened... if he ever finds out.

What will happen next?
Will y/n just give herself fully to Sebastian now or was this planned by y/n all along?
Will she go back to Chris and come clean with it all?

Stay tuned😏

P.S - I do hope you all can excuse me for a week while I write the next couple of chapters... I have written a few more but I want to be ahead of schedule instead of being behind. I'm hoping to take a week for myself to write💙💙

 I'm hoping to take a week for myself to write💙💙