Chapter 39

Warning - Mention of Rape

Warning - Mention of Rape. Abuse & Mature Language.
*
*
*
*
{Your POV}

{Flashback - Three Week Ago *Continue*}

"I don't have a lot of time to explain. But Mr. Evans had placed me here to keep an eye on Mr. Riveria and..."

"And me" West nodding. "You've been here for four years and I've only known you really for that year before I decided to run away. Did you inform Chris that day? Is that why he was on the plane, in hopes to catch me?"

Before West could make any sound, we heard footsteps coming down to the basement. West quickly held the glass of water and put his lips to the tip just as Vito came into the room. I met his gaze before lowering my head.

"I hope she wasn't disobeying" His cruel voice echoed through the room.

West turned and gulped the water "She was behaving, sir"

Vito walked over to me and pulled on the chains. "I see you only like to disobey me" I could see his feet in my line of vision. "West, I want you to gather the men and tell them to stand outside the door. It's about time, she knows her place in this house"

I shot my head up and looked at West. Wondering if he would comply or tell Chris about this. He nodded and left. I got nothing from him, no look to say what he would do. How did Chris not tell me that he had placed West here. If I wasn't here, I would never have known. But I am and im pissed off to say the least. Chris was keeping an eye on me this whole fucking time and he did nothing to help my situation back then and now.

"Pay attention to what I'm about to say, sweetheart" Vito swung my around from the top. Facing him. "Here is what's about to happen. The men are going to come through one by one and do whatever they see fit with you. Fuck you, beat you, spit on you. Until you are ready to comply and submit to me"

"I will never submit to you. I have already submitted myself to Christo..." I got stopped by a hard slapped to the face.

"I don't want to hear that fucking name again" Vito got in my face "YOU ARE MY WIFE! YOU WILL OBEY ME!"

I spat right in his eye and smirked. "That's what I think of you. You're nothing Vito. You will never be the man that Christopher is. I'm glad that I gave it up to him, he has treated me with respect and like a Queen"

A knock on the door interrupted us. Vito returned a smirk as mine faded "Where is your lover now? Where is he to stop what is about to happen to you?" He turned his heard slightly and shouted "COME IN".

The door opened and in come all the men that worked for Vito. Lining themselves up against the wall and taking in the view of me. Vito stepped back and left the smirk on his face while addressing the men.

"Men, since my wife is in a giving mood and has already done the deed to break her cherry. I am giving you all a chance to put her in place of where she is suppose to be. Disobeying me comes with consequences and y/n needs to understand what we do when it happens" Now his full body was turned away from me. "One by one, you can do whatever you wish to her until she submits to me."