Chapter 38

Warning - Abuse, Nudity, Violence & Mature Language {Please be aware this chapter and the next might be disturbing for some} *****{Your Pov}

*
*
*
*
*
{Your Pov}

Flashback - Three Weeks ago

"You really thought you could have escaped from me, you little bitch?" Vito opened the car door and shoved me in. "I must admit, two years is impressive"

I took a quick look all the way down the highway and spotted Chris before Vito got in and closed the door. I knew this was the last time I would ever see Chris and that was scary as I didn't know if I was going to make it out alive or if Chris will even come looking for me.

"I've spent two fucking years wasting my money on finding you. Do you know how many good men I have lost for your stupid little runaway? My right hand man is fucking dead!"

"Your right hand man is fucking dead because he tried to kidnap me and then rape me, you bastard!"

I felt a burning sensation on my right cheek and I clapped my hand to it. I knew it was coming, considering the comment I made about his precious right hand man. I smirked at him though.

"Why are you smirking, you little bitch? Do you know how much trouble you are in?"

"Do you know how much trouble you'll be in? Chris will find me and when he does, you'll be the one begging on you knees for forgiveness"

"Oh you've had a taste of his cock, so you think you can talk to me like that?" he grabbed my hair in his fist and yanked my head to his "Let me tell you that his cock is nothing compare to what you'll get from me or the men. You'll be wishing that you were dead and when that time comes, then I'll get your precious Mafia lover to watch as I put a bullet through your head"

"You don't scare me. Chris has been teaching me how-"

"To defend yourself? What in the bedroom?"

"Fuck off Vito. You never deserved me and I'm happy that I gave it up to Chris"

"Boss, we're home"

"Good. Go in and tell all the men that I want them in the office. Something I need to ask of them"

I didn't even know that we pulled up to the house that I dreaded so much. I thought I would never have to come back to this place. Vito snatched me out of the car and shoved me inside, taking me to the kitchen. I quickly looked around the place to see what I could grab and sure enough, the perfect knife set was calling me. I bolted over to them and took the biggest one.

"What are you going to do with that?" Vito laughed. He came over and tried to take it, but I made a shot at him and cut him on the hand. He pulled back, holding it "You fucking bitch!"

"I'm not that helpless woman you thought you knew. I've been able to defend myself." I slashed the knife in the air as a warning "Let me leave here and I won't get Chris to kill you"