Chapter 37

Warning - Abuse & Mature Language ****{Sebastian's Pov}

*
*
*
*
{Sebastian's Pov}

{Evening}

"This is a bad idea, sir." Nick said, as he drove to the border. "You are going to enter enemy territory and it's even more dangerous than normal. Considering the situation that took place"

"I still own a club here, Nick. I can not let it go to Vito and lose the money, I have put into it. Vito's problem is with Chris, not with me. If they choose to fuck around and get themselves both killed, then more for me"

Nick shrugged his shoulders and stopped. A few men in black suits come to the car window. Nick rolled down his window and addressed the men that I had a meeting with Mr. Riveria.

They tried to look in the back, but given my windows are tinted they couldn't see me but I surely could see them. Hands placed where their guns are stationed, in case for a quick fire.

"Go ahead" One of the men said.

Nick nodded his head, rolled his window up and drove on. A few corners here and there and then finding a parking outside the fight club was always easy. Nick turned the engine off and turned in his seat to me.

"Are you also sure you want to go in there, on your own?"

"If I need the back-up, ill call. This is merely a friendly exchange of money. Nothing more"

"What if he has her with him?"

I thought about it. "It is no concern to me. Like I stated, it is Chris and Vito's problem" I unhooked my belt and opened the door.

I straightened up, fixed my suit and walked in the building. Walking through and seeing dozen of men and women piling in to watch fight after fight was a good thing. For me. The money pouring in and every one wanted the action.

"Mr. Stan, Mr. Riveria has been waiting for you. Follow me" A big bulky guard said and I followed.

Before I entered the room at the back of the club, I was patted down "You will not find a gun or knife on me. This is a business meeting that I tend to come out alive. Now, if you choose to keep patting me down I will have to cut your fucking hands off and shove them up your tiny ass" The guard looked at me. "Do I make myself clear?"

He stepped aside and opened the door. I walked in, the room was dark except for a light on the table and Vito sitting in the big chair behind the desk. Puffing out smoke and two glasses with a unopened bottle on the table.

"Sebastian. Take a seat. Much to discuss. Can I get you a cigar?" Vito asked

"No, I'm here on business. As I walked inside, I notice the place picking up"

"You would not believe it. I have women tonight, fighting. You must stay"

"As much as that sounds tempting, I'm here for the money and then I'll be on my way back." I said.