Chapter 28

{Chris' POV}

{Chris' POV}

"Is she still out there?" I asked, while signing some papers in my office.

Eric was standing over at the window and looking out. "Yes. Still shooting the cans across the grass"

I was proud of her and how far she had came throughout the rest of last year. That night she let me take her had changed her. She become the Queen, I knew she would and could become. Now everywhere she goes and everyone who comes into contact with her, fears her. Just as I said they would.

I remember the first day she came to me while I was in a meeting and stood there, watching in the corner. It was just after the night we shared as one...
*
*
*
*
*Flashback*

Cooper and Walter needed me to sign off on some paperwork and I had agreed to conduct the business in the early morning. Eight o'clock, so that way I could spend some quality time with y/n. She deserved my full attention after last night and I wanted to make sure she was well taken care of.

Run a warm bath, cook her a warm home made meal and just listen to her. That would be before we had settled some rules and how from now on, she would act. Not just around me on our own, but in front of others. She needed to be aware that I will be taking charge of our relationship and I will do as I see fit with her. Even if I had to make her into my submissive woman.

I will not let what happened, happen ever again. I have taken her now and it will stay that way. The dry blood on my bedsheet proves it.

The knock on the door, interrupted my thoughts and I motioned for Eric to let them in. Walter shook my hand before his son did and I gestured for them to take a seat. Walter was running through some of the layouts of the casino slash night-club while Cooper swung his briefcase over his knees and opened it.

Eric took the layouts and flattened them over my large desk that was mainly used for building permits and layouts. I walked over and scanned through it, reading through every little detail and making my own marks here and there for adjustment before signing each layout design and contract papers off.

"The land is set to start being demolished and dug up for our men to work" Walter said, as I signed off another document.

I heard whispers coming from the door and tried to ignore it, but with every whisper I was interested in seeing what the fuss was about. Eric came over and I saw a figure stand over in the corner of the room, from the corner of my eyes.

"She wants to be here and hear everything. She wants to learn, I tried to tell her to leave. But, she insists" Eric whispers in my right ear.

I quickly look up and sure enough, y/n was standing there. She was wearing an every day dress but still looked stunning. I placed my head back down to the worksheets and smirked. Something must have lit up in her head while I was sleeping next to her.

"And you say we can design it so that there won't be any faults? Nothing will be able to tear it down?" I enquire. "Because, it has to stand any form of impact and you know Mr. Johnson what happens when something fails" I spoke to Walter directly.

"Yes, Mr. Evans. I can assure you that it will go according to plan and we will be able to finish it by the end of next year" Walter promised.

"I have a few adjusting to the design and plans, but overall I want to see it start being built. Call in as many men and favours that you need, I can help with assisting you" I said.

"Thank you, Mr. Evans"

They both left, following Eric out. Leaving y/n and I alone. I straightened up, fixed my suit and went over to her. She was still in the corner, but I could hear her heart beat loudly.

"What did you think?" My voice deep but soft. She didn't say anything or I should say, couldn't say anything. "Did you learn something from that small interactions I had?" I brushed away a few stands of hair behind her left ear. "I need to hear you, y/n" The same deep tone still.

"I learnt that you are a very determined man who doesn't like failures and will hurt anyone who fails you" she said, finding the courage. "And you will take whatever you want"

I gave her a quick laugh. "Yes, you're right. I am" I took a step forwards to her, giving her no option but to step back and hit her back to the wall "Why did you want to come and listen?" I was curious in wanting to know. "I have told you before that my business is my business and that you are not allowed to interfere in it"

"I...I... wanted to know. I want to be able to defend myself. Vito had abused me so much and made me feel weak. I hate him for that. I want to be able to defend myself if he ever comes looking for me"

"This is why I have men surrounding you twenty-four seven. So, you don't have to defend yourself" I smirked. This was bringing me so much joy, my innocent Queen wanting to act like a tough bitch and I am here for it. "I will always have the best interest for you. Meaning, I will always kill those who try to harm you"

"I know, but I... what happened can not happen again with me. I need to be able to..."

I could hear her fighting herself to say the word "Say it... If you say it, then I will personally train you"

She swallowed down whatever was stuck in her throat and looked me dead in the eyes "I want to kill anyone who dares tries to harm me again"

There it is... I couldn't be more happier to hear her say those words.

"Good girl..." I kissed her lips and brushed her bottom lip with my thumb "You will listen, learn and stand by my side through everything. No matter how wrong you think it is, you are to watch and learn"

She nodded "Yes, sir"

"Good. Let's begin"
*
*
*
*
*End of Flashback*

Every day for that year, I trained her. Starting off slow and easy until she was able to and willing to take it to the next level. She proved over and over again she was ready for this life and ready to take on anyone who opposed her.

Tiktok: EvansStanxx 🥰

Author's Note:

Looks like we have started to see that being in this life will save us and make us strong enough to take on anyone. And Chris loving every part it. Seeing us become the person he knew we would be.