Chapter 11:

*Warning - Sexual content, Mature language and Nudity*****{Your Pov}

*
*
*
*
{Your Pov}

I walked back into the room I woke up in and this time, I actually did notice things around the room. It was a dark colour on the walls, a couch up against one side of the room with a tv hanging from the ceiling and next to the bed which was on the opposite of the door, was this massive glass window that you could open and it seemed like there was a balcony.

"Come" he mentioned to me.

I followed him more into the room and we walked past his bed he stopped and looked at the state of the blankets. "you sure like to make a mess in my bed"

excuse me? His bed? "Your bed?" I asked, with a bit of a shaky voice.

"It's alright... just next time, invite." He smirked at me and continued to take me over to the left side of the bedroom where there was a wooden door leading to the bathroom.

This was his room! I should have known, not like he could have taken me to any other room in this mansion. It had to be his room. I rolled my eyes.

I entered his bathroom and it was just as sleek as his bedroom. Does this guy like anything small? A huge bathtub in the middle and a double shower all the way in the back against the wall with only a half way glass. You could just step in without getting wet, although you would have to step in to turn the water on.

"Take your clothes off" Christopher told me, as he started to turn the hot and cold water on to the right temperature.

"Excuse me? I'm not taking them off with you here"

"Oh... but you take them off every night for strangers for money"

He had a point there. I did do that and he was there every night as well. I sighed and started to strip myself completely naked. I threw everything on the floor and covered myself as best as I could. Chris finally turned around once he was happy with the water pressure and titled his head at me.

"We are way past you being all shy. Again, I've seen all of you"

I really wanted to have a smart comeback, but I couldn't think of anything and I don't want to waste my time with him any longer. I would have this shower and then leave. I needed to get back to my apartment and get ready for tonight. Plus, avoiding him would be the best thing to do right now.

I didn't even realise that he was still there watching me. Waiting for me to remove my hands and get in the shower. I rolled my eyes and slowly placed my hands to my side before stepping in the shower, my back hitting the water first.

The water was so warm and felt so good, running down my back. I turned around to let the water do the same thing to my front and my face. Closing my eyes, I could honestly stay here forever. He knew what he was doing, giving me this time to shower.