Chapter 49:

Warning - mature language, mention of rape & abuse, ****{Your POV}

*
*
*
*
{Your POV}

I bolted up the stairs and made a run for the guest bedroom where West was hiding. I banged the door open and I saw him outside up against the balcony wall in a sitting position.

"West!!" I screamed out, running over to him.

I bent down to his level and saw blood all over his shirt. I removed his hand from the left side of his body. I looked around for something I can cover the wound up with.

"I'll be right back" I went to get up, but West grabbed my arm and pulled me back down to him "West, I need to get something for that wound"

"It's too late for me. And from the gun firing down there, you shouldn't expose yourself"

"You're bleeding out and yet, you're still protecting me" I said.

he gave a weak smile "You are my boss"

I heard voice coming through the hallway and looked straight to the door. Some of Sebastian's men where coming into the room. I waved them over and the rushed to the rescue.

"We need a medic here and to get her out of here" One of them said.

"I'm not leaving West"

"Do what they say, I'll be fine" West said, coughing up blood

"How am I suppose to believe you when you're literally bleeding out?"

He laughed but it was more of a cough that came out. The men came around him and helped him up. He was in pain but tried to not show anything.

"Where is she?! Where is y/n?" I heard someone scream out from the bedroom door.

I made my way through the men and found Sebastian standing there, looking bloody and bruised. My mind went straight to where was Chris?

I slapped my hand on my mouth in disbelief. Thoughts ran threw my mind on why Sebastian was here and not Chris. Something happened to him. I started to have tears form in may eyes.

But before I could let any tears escape, Chris made his way into the room. Tired, bloody, bruised, but as soon as his eyes met mine, I ran straight for him. Everything seemed to go in slow motion until I was embraced in his arms. Wrapping me up tight and lifting me off the ground.

The only thing that ruined this moment was a clearing throat right next to us. Chris placed me down on my feet again and we both looked towards Sebastian.

"Don't I get a hug or a kiss?" he said.

"What for?" I replied back.

"I just risked my life for you too"

"If it wasn't for you, ratting me to Vito none of this shit would have happened" I rounded on him "It's your fault I was captured, tortured, raped. You manipulated me into staying with you even though you knew I wanted to see Chris"