Chapter 25

*Warning - Sexual Content & Mature Language ahead* ****{Chris' POV}

*
*
*
*
{Chris' POV}

I watched as she got into bed, pulling covers over her body.

"Aren't you coming?" She asked me.

I let a small smile raise. "I will, soon"

I went over to her and kissed her lips. Those lips that I have denied myself for the past couple of weeks. I craved her body so much but fought myself as I didn't want her to feel some sort of way, if I touched her. I didn't want those memories of that night come back to haunt her.

I stepped away from her and dragged myself into the bathroom. I turned the shower water on, waiting for it to adjust to heat that I so needed. She didn't know the self-inflicted pain I put on myself. Every night, I turned the water on to boiling hot and let it burn on my skin.

Getting in the shower, I did the same thing. The water was boiling, but I was use to it now and let it run down my back. My head bowed and I slammed my fists to the tiled wall of the shower.

That night also haunted me... I could not stop thinking about it, no matter how hard I tried.
*
*
*
*
*Flashback*

(Five Weeks Ago)

"Chris..."

My head popped up from the bag and I saw her standing at the door. My precious love, wrapped in one of the blankets I gave her. Looking at me with sad eyes.

Oh god! he was right. He did took her from me...

I shook the thought out of my head. "What's wrong? Are you alright, baby?"

Of course she wasn't. But I couldn't bare to think or even ask her. My blood boiled as I even had the thought of his hands on her and the scent.

"I don't want to be alone. Can you stay with me, please?" her voice trembled.

I stood there, speechless. It's not everyday that I get speechless on what to say. I normally have a lot to say and a lot to order from everyone. But at this very moment, I didn't know what to do.

"Christopher... I.. umm..."

I don't know why, but I needed to know. The urge to know if he took her was killing me and the anger I was trying to surpass wasn't given in. I punched the bag a few more times, trying to see if I can swallow the urge to ask.

"Christoper..."

"Did he?" I spun around, advancing on her like a hunter. "Did he fucking claim you?" My voice was sharp and aggressive.

I was on her on in no time, towering over her small body. I know she could tell how fired up I was and that I would seriously have no issue in killing anyone right now. She placed her hands on my arms and rubbed up and down, I know she was trying to calm me but I was stiff with pure rage.