Chapter 26

*Warning - Heavy Sexual Content & Mature Language ahead*****{Your POV}

*
*
*
*
{Your POV}

Chris was gentle when he slid only half of his cock into me and I felt the pain straight away. I didn't want to tell him, I didn't want him to stop. I had longed for him to touch me, to claim me, to fuck me. I just didn't know I wanted it badly, like I did right now.

"Are you comfortable?" I nodded my head, but I knew he needed words "Words, y/n. I need to hear you say it"

I bit my bottom lip and nodded "yes... just give it all to me"

I felt his wet arms snaked around my back, I left my hands above my head as he held me in place and then slowly went in further. When he did, the pain I felt around my walls broke and I let out a loud scream...

Taking control, Chris waited as I relaxed my body onto him and slowly begun to pull out while to push back in. Chris did that a few times, getting me comfortable to his cock in no time as he then started becoming more rougher and aggressive with his thrusts.

I was bouncing, literally bouncing on his cock. My hair falling in front of our faces, so I laid my head on his shoulder and my arms wrapped around his neck. My back arched, my ass hitting the wall behind me as he kept thrusting.

"Oh fuck! oh fuck! Chris... it hurts.. it hurts!"

"It'll go away, just relax baby girl. I'll make the pain go away"

The water splashing down on us. I could hear him groaning and I matched it with my moans as the pain was starting to subside and I was feeling pure enjoyment. I looked down to the floor of the shower and saw the water washing away my blood.

Christopher did break me. There's the evidence of my innocents right there, going down the drain.

"y/n... fuck... baby..." Chris moaned into my ear. "You're such a good girl, taking all of me on you're very first time"

His hands squeezed my ass and I threw my head back in pleasure. I didn't know this would feel this amazing, the pure excitement I was having. Chris' cock hitting the right spot in me and making me lose my fucking mind.

I kept letting moans after moans out, the shower was hot but it was steaming up with our body heat and the unexplainable pleasure radiating from us both.

I bounced up and down, I was amazed at how Chris was able to keep his balance. I wasn't heavy, but he just held me like I didn't weigh anything.

As if he read my mind, he turned us around. His back on the wall, so I was now taking the full hit of the hot water pouring on me. My hands stretched out to hold myself. One on the wall, the other to the glass door of the shower. My legs still wrapped around Chris tightly.

I threw my head back in pleasure once again, my breasts jiggling.

"Fuck... those tits. They are waiting to just be ruined" Chris said and he did just that.

He attached his mouth onto my right tit and sucked it dry before going around it and leaving red marks. He did the same on my left breast. Started with my tit and then worked his way around. It wasn't until I felt him bite my tit and pulled it a little that I again screamed out.

Chris was not letting up, he continued with the same rhythm hard, rough and fast. My walls were tightening on his cock and I felt something in me, butterflies circling.

"Chris... oh Chris..."

"That's it, let go baby girl. Just let it go." he told me.

He must have known what was to come next and just pounded in me a few times as I let my high come to an end and I had my very first orgasm. I kept riding Chris until he came too and we both came down from our highs.

Chris turned the water off and carried me out of the shower to the bed. He didn't care that we were both wet, he laid me down and got on top. I was exhausted and it shown, though Chris was lining himself up against my core and without another glance slid himself into me.

My back arched and Chris just planted his right hand on my neck, squeezing it lightly. He rocked back and forth, hips crashing into mine. I, now could hear his balls slapping against my bare skin. Chris picked up my legs and held onto my thighs tight and literally dug his cock in me.

I orgasmed a second time and feeling myself go numb, Chris slumped down next to me in the bed. Our sheets were ruined underneath us, my breathe hitching and I was trying to slow it down to a normal beat.

"Come here" Chris said to me through his own catching of breath intakes.

I snuggled up close to him and could hear his heart beating through his chest, which was rising and falling in a very fast motion. I laid between the left side of his body and left arm, his fingers finding mine and locking them in over my chest and resting above my breasts.

"Baby girl, you did so good. I'm very proud of you and how you handled all of me" He kissed the top of head "Don't think just because you've had your first taste that, that would be it. This just stamps my domination and authority over you. You belong to me and I will do everything in my power to have the world bend to you. This is just the beginning."

His words were electrifying and dominated. The way he said I belonged to him and how this isn't the end, he will claim me over and over again like I was an animal who needed to be tamed. I felt excitement pulse through my veins and I shivered with the thought.

I ran away from this life once before...

But here I am, thrown back into it and with one of the most dangerous and deadliest man. Here I was, lying on him after giving myself to him...

soul... mind... control... and body.

Tiktok: EvansStanxx 🥰

Author's Note:

- wow! That was one steamy hot shower😏
And the way Chris comforted her in bed afterwards❤️

- Will we see more of this or will something or someone come to ruin it?

P.S. I will not be posting on Friday as it is Good Friday. I will be spending the day with my family. So I hope everyone stays safe and has a very Happy Easter with family & friends😘❤️

 So I hope everyone stays safe and has a very Happy Easter with family & friends😘❤️