Chapter 6:

*Warning - Mild Mature content***** {Sebastian's Pov}

*
*
*
*
{Sebastian's Pov}

I sat down with Nick standing behind me. I was intrigued to hear what Vito had to say for himself. Now that I know who he is. He was his own boss who ran this town, like Chris and I am.

"So, Sebastian... care to explain why you set up a fight club right here in my city?"

I saw his right hand man shove his right hand in the left side of his jacket. I felt Nick move slightly, so I turned my head a little in his direction just to get his attention. Which it did and he backed off. I shuffled back into mine and crossed my arms against my chest.

"I wasn't aware this city had it's own boss. I simply was trying to..." I was cut off by him, which was rude as fuck and I would normally kill someone who did that.

"Mark your territory?" He leaned in, placing his hands together and on the table. "I might allow it. You having the club here, it would be good for business"

"I am not willing to share my business. I already have a business partner and I don't need to give him anymore of a reason to get pissed off. These bastards already haven't paid for the last two months."

"I can help you with that, if you are willing to listen to my proposition" a waitress came in with some glasses and bottle of whiskey. I watched Vito's interaction with the waitress. As she turned around, he slapped and grabbed her ass real hard.

"I'm not looking to making a deal"

He pulled the waitress onto his lap and snaked his arm around her waist. "Then, you simply don't have a fight club here and I will take the earnings from it"

"The fuck you will! I didn't waste my time and effort into expanding the club for someone else to claim it" I said, angry.

His lips connected to her neck and left a wet kiss there "You simply don't tell the other partner, Christopher isn't it? don't tell him. You'll still get all the earnings that the club makes"

I looked at him with suspicion. There must be catch for him to just let me keep everything. "What's the catch? you're not just going to let me and Christopher come and go from here without any harm"

"I need you find someone for me" He raised his hand, cupping the waitress' chin. His fingers and thumb on other side of her cheeks, turning her head so his lips were inches from her own "My wife has suddenly disappeared. I would like for you to get some of your men to simply keep an eye out for her" He brushes the waitress' lips with his thumb.

"Why can't your own men do this job? I'm going to be out of the country once I'm done here. I won't be any help and I know Christopher won't help in anyway" I said.

After knowing who his wife was and the fact she is in my city, I wonder if I should lie to him. Considering he has his mouth all over the waitress, he doesn't seem that concerned about his wife.

He managed to pull away to get the next sentence out. "We got married not too long ago and she knows everything about me. That's why I am afraid for her. That being who I am she will be in danger if she's not by my side" He smiled at me "Like the good obedient wife she's suppose to be" He laughed at that last sentence.

Something about him just doesn't sit right with me. I know, after seeing her photo I would fuck her and train her to be mine. But he treats her like some sort of dog that needs to be on a leashed and locked up. If I was going to make her mine when I get back, then I need to play along with this madness as well in the meantime keeping her safe and away from him. Long enough, so I could have her and then I'll kill this asshole.

I got up from my seat, Nick joining my side. I stretched out my hand and he stood up as well, the waitress falling to her feet. He took my hand and I shook it, knowing full well he isn't going to be alive much longer to get his wife back.

"Deal" I said, with a fake smile. But it didn't faze him at all.

"Great. Now, I must be off. You will receive the first three months worth of money from this club and then everything after that from what is collected" He spun around and left, followed by his right hand man.

I didn't say anything until I got out of the club with Nick and into the car. "Send word to keep this Mrs. y/l/n safe. whatever happens, she must not be found by him or his men while I am away. But tell our men to report anything to his right hand man. It should give me time to settle things overseas and come back to deal with her and him"

"yes, boss" Nick said, taking his phone out and calling the men.

I took my own phone out and looked at her photo again. I can see why Vito would marry her. She's a gorgeous woman who can be broken down and pieced together in the way I like it. I will have my way with her and no one, not Chris or Vito will stop me.

I dialled the club's number and Michelle picked up "I want to know everything"

She told me about y/n's first performance and how well she got the crowd drooling over her. How she owned the stage and worked for every single bill thrown at her. But it wasn't until Michelle mentioned him that I got defensive. Chris being at the club on her first day and seeing her strip naked boiling me up.

"Thanks for the update" and I hung up. I couldn't stand hearing Michelle talk about the way Chris was looking at her.

I know he wouldn't touch her. That's the only good thing about it. Chris won't touch a girl who works for us at the place. She was safe until I got back.

Then the real fun will start...

Her and me...

And I'll be damned if I'll let anyone touch her. I will be her first and last in everything. I will get her to bow down to only me. Have her own her knees, obeying only to me.

I smiled at the thought of having her by my side and also imagining her precious body being under me...

Author's Note:

If Sebastian wants you, then he better not stay away for too long...

-Will Vito get you back?
-Will Chris be able to keep you safe?
-Will Sebastian return and make you his?

Tiktok: EvansStanxx 🥰