Chapter 20:

*Warning - Nudity, Mautre Language & Sexual Content*****{Your Pov}

*
*
*
*
{Your Pov}

Chris sat on the edge of the bed and planted his hands firmly behind him on the mattress. I got in between his legs and started stroking his cock. My hand swiftly going up and down and with every movement I did, I heard him moan a little. His head thrown backwards and eyes closed, telling me I was doing exactly what he wanted. Pleasure.

"Now suck" he said, his head still not looking at me.

I got closer to the tip of his cock and placed my mouth around him. I slowly began to drop my head when I felt his hands behind my head and push me all the way down.

"You don't get to go slow. This is your punishment. You will do what I want and how I want it" His right hand on top my head and pushing me even father down, his cock sliding all the way down my throat I gagged a little.

Letting my head go, I got up for air. It wasn't long before, with my sucking that I could feel him getting close and that I made him writher with my touch and he came into my mouth. I didn't know what to do, so I swallowed his seed.

Chris got up now and wiped away the cum that was coming out of my mouth. "Good girl" he told me.

Chris took my arms and stood me up. I was fully clothed while he was naked in front of me. As I got up on my feet, I couldn't help but stare at his body. When I was literally inches away from him, I waited for him to say anything or to do anything that he wanted to me. He caressed my face and I sunk into his hands, brushing his thumb against my bottom lip. I closed my eyes to his sweet embrace, thinking how his touch made me feel. His beauty in all it's glory and how I spent the last year not being taken in every way by this man.

"Now, it's my time" he said, softly.

What did he mean....? my thoughts were interrupted and I opened my eyes to the suddenly movement of his hands sliding down to the bottom of my top. In one quick move, he slide it upwards and over my head. Throwing it quickly on the floor. His fingers trailing up to my shoulder and he played, more like teasing with my bra straps.

"My Queen should never hide her body away. I've hated the fact that you have never slept naked, but I never pushed you to do it" He said, pulling at my bra straps down.

They too, fell passed my arms. His right hand snaked around my back and with a quick click, my bra fell to the floor in front of my feet. I went to cover myself, but Christopher held my wrists and slowly placed them back to my sides.

Drawing lines with his fingers upwards and cupped my breasts. Standing here half naked seemed weird. Yes, I work at a strip club where you can literally have sex but Chris was always in the shadows where even though I knew he was there, it didn't bother me. I did my job because it was required of me.

"I have seen you so many times stripping for those bastards at the club, but seeing you here in front of me makes me want to kill every bastard that has laid their eyes on you" He said, like he knew what I was thinking at the moment.

"I know..." I replied back, softy "I know you could, I mean you did"

He smirked at that fact "Yes, I did. Didn't I? Because he touched the one thing that belongs to me. You" His thumb again brushed my bottom lip. "He knew better than to touch you. You are off limits to everyone. Except me"

I nodded, even though it wasn't a question. It just felt right to nod.

I shivered with his fingers feeling my bare skin as he made his way to my pants. But instead of taking them off, he cupped his hands under my ass and lifted me up. I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist.

He started walking us to the bed and before long, he gently laid me down in the middle of the bed. His knees propped up on either side my thighs, keeping me locked in. His hands then began to move my pants downwards.

"Lift"

Like a command, I lifted my ass up in the air and he wriggled my pants down along with my panties passed my knees, to my ankles and then completely off. Throwing them as well on the floor near my top. Luckily, I had my legs closed. I put my ass back to down on the bed and tried to lift my knees up to hide.

I honestly don't know why though, when he just forces them back down. I mentally slap myself in thinking that I could do anything to keep myself from him.

He moves his head closer to mine. "I will not take you tonight, but I would like a taste" he grinned at me before moving his head away from my face.

He cupped my right breast, squeezing it firmly and played with it while I felt his tongue lick my left breast and then sucked on my nipple. "Oh god"

He moved to my right breast and did the same thing. Licking and sucking the nipple. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. It was doing somersaults. I looked down at what he was doing and saw both my breasts being red with marks from his handprints and he had left hickies everywhere.

Chris moved his lips downwards. I felt them reach just above my private area. He reshuffled himself on the bed and then moved my legs apart, spreading them wide and getting in between them.

I lifted my head more and saw him lowering his head down. That's when I felt his lips touch my core. I jolted with the sudden touch, but he took a tight grip on my thighs and held me down. My hands reaching above my head to grip the pillow my head was meant to be on. I arched my back with the sudden feeling I was getting.

Chris lifted his head up and I stared at him "Fuck, you taste so good. Stay still for me, baby girl"

And then he was back eating my pussy out. My legs wanted to move, but he wouldn't let them. Both my hands made their way to the back of his head and rested them there. Trying to keep him down on me.

He pinned them above my head and stopped licking my core. "I don't need assistant in eating, sweetheart. I am very capable of eating my dessert on my own." and with that he went back to licking and eating me out.

"OH FUCK!!!" I screamed out.

The pleasure that was coming out of my body, I have never felt anything like this. It made me crave for him, crave for him to take me. To take my virginity and own my body.

He did already own it in a way.

Tiktok: EvansStanxx 🥰

Author's Note:

- Was that a bit much or just the right of sexual tension that was needed,
- You wouldn't mind a pleasure punishment like this?
- What will happen next between Chris & y/n and where will Sebastian fit into it?

- Was that a bit much or just the right of sexual tension that was needed,- You wouldn't mind a pleasure punishment like this?- What will happen next between Chris & y/n and where will Sebastian fit into it?