Chapter 7:

*Warning - Mature Content & Nudity ahead******{Your Pov}

*
*
*
*
*
{Your Pov}

Tonight was the night I started my job. It wasn't what I wanted to do in my new life, but it would have to do until something better comes along. I was lucky that the place wasn't that far away from my apartment. I could walk there and back, the only thing that had me concerned was having to walk back in the dark in a place or city that I don't know very well yet.

I got to the place and was embraced by Michelle, the head boss of the girls. She took me backstage and all the girls surrounded me. I sat down at the make-up chair and the girls began prodding at my hair and my face.

I let them do what they wanted for tonight, but I can normally do my own hair and make-up. I got changed into my clothes that I would be stripping off anyways. Michelle came over after a while to check on me and we had some laughs from me making jokes about what I use to see from the men at my last job.

The music started playing and Michelle just started talking about introducing me out. Once she got back behind the stage, she smiled at me and I took a deep breathe before heading out.

The lights were shining straight on the stage and I didn't waste anytime in dancing. It was like everything was coming back to me. The rhythm of my hips swaying in time with the music and hearing the men cheer on for me was deafening, but I know I still had it in me.

I scanned the room to see how many men were actually here and it had seem to be a full house. I started to slowly strip, firstly with my top undoing my strings from behind my neck and back and letting it fall down completely. My breasts jiggling and I began to touch them in a sexual way. The room went crazy and I gave them a little smirk, which in turn they pulled out their wallets and were throwing money onto the stage.

The music as slowly dying down, letting me know I was about to finish. I spotted a man across the bar who somehow I didn't see before. Even from a far, I could tell he wasn't like these other men sitting in the seats in front of me.

I got off the stage and Michelle was already there waiting for me with a robe to cover myself until I got into my dressing room. Some of the girls that were not already busy taking care of clients, congratulated me on the performance and were impress with how I handle myself even in front of the boss

"I didn't see him. Was he there?" I questioned Michelle.

"I scanned the room while I was introducing you and he was there, watching. So with the way you handled yourself and performed, we are both keeping our jobs" Michelle said, smiling at me.

I nodded before entering my room. Closing the door, I dropped the robe and went to collect my original clothing that I had on when I entered the place tonight. Someone knocked on the door as I was putting on my underwear and bra.

"I'll be there in a minute" I said, my back turned towards the door as I slid up my underwear.

The door opened with a sudden creak that wasn't there just moments ago and I snapped my head around, ready to blast whoever had entered without my consent. my mouth was half way opened when I saw him.