- 60 -

JJ's POV:

Over the next couple of days, Kie and I talked a lot about Luke. We were laying in bed and I said, "I know my dad has done a lot of fucked up things to me and even to my mom and her kids. But there is just this part of me that wants to let him meet Liam. I know how crazy it sounds"

"J, if you feel like it's the right thing to do. I fully support it. However, I will never allow Luke to be alone with Liam or any future kids"

"Oh, hell no! I'd want your parents there plus us just to make sure"

We decided that we would invite Luke to my parent's house to meet Liam. That way he wouldn't try anything stupid. My dad happily accepted the invite and soon, we were all sitting on the porch at Kie's parent's house.

Kie was holding Liam and my dad walked up the stairs to us.

"Hi, how's everyone doing?" He asked with a smile

I stood up and walked to him. He seemed sober, which was all I cared about. Kie stood up and walked over with our son and I looked at my dad and said sternly but quiet, "Don't fucking pull anything"

"I would never" Luke said

Kie gently handed him Liam and said, "This is Liam Jackson Maybank"

I watched my dad take the baby from my wife. He was so gentle and he said, "Hi Liam, I'm your grandpa"

"Wow, J... He's perfect" My dad said looking at me

"Yeah, he is.." I said looking at Kie

"Hey, can you get a picture of us? Three generations of Maybank men!" Luke said speaking  to Kie who happily started talking pictures

My dad put his arm around me as he held Liam. He had the biggest smile on his face. Kie took pictures and then my dad told her to get in and he was in such a good mood. 

We sat down around a table and Kie's parents had lemonade and some snacks out. My dad handed me a bag. It was some type of gift. He told me to open it.

I opened it and inside was a small baby blanket that was blue on one side and had small cars on the other side. There was also a stuffed animal and a tiny baby boy outfit. I recognized the blanket and the stuffed animal.

"Used to be yours when you were a baby. Your mom insisted on hanging onto it. Thought you might want to pass it on to your son" My dad said

"That's so thoughtful, thank you, Luke" Kie said to me as I was speechless

The visit lasted two hours and then Luke left and so did we. We went back to our dream house and got Liam to bed. I went and sat on the couch and just kinda went numb. Kie walked by and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine... Just thinking..." I said 

"Do you need anything?" She asked kindly

"Just my wife" I replied

"Give me one minute" She said as she was filling up the water cup that she kept next to her at night

She filled the cup and put it on the counter and she came over and cuddled up next to me on the couch. She showed me the pictures she took earlier and she said, "He was so happy. I know how you view your father and trust me, I'm not a fan and hate what he did to you. But he's proud of you and he does love his grandson"

"I know... I love that and it kills me at the same time. Thank you for always loving me and supporting me"

"Of course, you don't have to thank me. It's my job as your best friend and wife" She said kissing me

We were making out and I pulled back and said, "We should have another baby"

Kie just laughed and said, "J, our son is three weeks old. We can't even have sex for another three weeks. Plus, I need to lose this baby weight"

I got serious and said, "You a perfect and beautiful just the way you are. You grew our son inside of you, that's pretty fucking incredible. The baby weight will go away, don't worry about it. But I can still kiss you..."

I started kissing Kie again and I pulled her onto my lap as we continued to make out. 

Kie's POV:

Twelve years have passed by and JJ and I are more in love than ever. Liam is now twelve years old and he is a clone of JJ. He is a little girl crazy, loves surfing, and is interested in cars.

We also have another boy who is ten years old. We named him James Jonathan Maybank. Yeah, that was all JJ wanted to have a son who could go by JJ. James was the name of JJ's grandfather and Jonathan came from John B. James was more like me. He loved protecting the environment, surfing, and turtles.

Next, is our daughter Sophia Anna Maybank. She is seven years old and my mini-me. She could be my twin we look so much alike. JJ is such a good girl dad. When we found out I was pregnant with a girl, he insisted on learning how to do hair and he'd constantly practice ponytails and braids.

From the second she was born, she had JJ wrapped around her little finger. She is the sweetest girl and is best friends with James. They love saving the turtles on the beach together.

Lastly, is our third boy who we named Nathan Finn Maybank. He was five years old. He was our little troublemaker. He loved to test his boundaries. He kept JJ and me very busy.

Life was perfect with our family that has grown. JJ and I felt our family was complete so JJ had a vasectomy. However, I ended up pregnant with our last baby girl. JJ was ecstatic when I told him I was pregnant again. He loved our children seeing them love each other. We didn't grow up with siblings, so we both wanted a big family and it's exactly what we got.

Our kids were also thrilled about another baby. I gave birth to our daughter who we named Emma Jessica Maybank. She was only two weeks old and JJ and I were sitting outside on the beach watching our kids play.

I was holding Emma and JJ sat in the chair next to me. He looked at the tree that we carved our initials into as teenagers. This island had so many memories and I wouldn't want to raise our kids anywhere else.

"Hey, J" I said quietly

"What?" He asked

"Thank you" I smiled

"For what?" He asked confused

"For always flirting with me even after we broke up"

He laughed and said, "The flirting is never going to stop. You'll be 98 years old and all wrinkly and you'll still be the sexiest woman in my eyes"

I looked into his eyes and I kissed him. He said, "Come here"

I got up and he pulled me onto his lap. I was still holding Emma and JJ held onto me and a few minutes later the four kids came running over to us.

"Daddy! Come play with us in the water" Nathan said 

I got up and grabbed my phone to take pictures as JJ picked Nathan up and ran into the water to play with the kids. He was such an amazing dad to our children. I couldn't have picked a better man to fall in love with, marry, and have kids with. 

Our family was complete. We were so happy. I was so in love with JJ. That was never going to change.

FINALLY DONE! Thank you all so much for reading! I loved writing this story. Please be sure to check out all my other JIARA stories! And comment any ideas you have for another story below.