little Pankow (ds)

Your eyes frantically scanned through the crowded airport. You hiked your backpack strap up your shoulder as you stood on your tip toes. "y/n/n!" You snapped your head to the right hearing your name.

You immediately smiled once seeing your brother Rudy. He was a holding a piece of paper that read "welcome back from rehab!" He had a michevious smirk on his face as you ripped it out of his hands.

"You're so annoying." You rolled your eyes while pulling him into a hug. "Missed you sis." He grabbed the suitcase from beside you as you both walked to the parking garage. "I'm so excited to see everyone again."

You flew into Charleston to visit your brother and the rest of the cast as they filmed for season two. You had already met everyone and became close during season one but everyone had gotten very busy once the show really took off.

"The girls will not shut up let me tell you." Rudy scoffed tossing your bag into the trunk. Just then your phone vibrated in your hand. You looked down to see a text from Madelyn and immediately smiled, "speak of the devil." You flashed your screen at Rudy.

As you got closer to where everyone was staying you started to absentmindedly chew on your fingernails. You were eager to see everyone but also a bit nervous for a certain someone.

Rudy noticed your anxious habit, "You good?" You looked over to see his eyebrows knit together. "Oh uh yeah totally!" You shook your head before looking back out the window.

"It's him isn't it?" Rudy asked not even a minute later. You let out a loud sigh, throwing your head back on the seat. "Maybe." You mumbled.

You and Drew got very close during season one, you always found yourself hanging out with him. He was kind, funny, and such a sweetheart. You had definitely developed a crush but once the show got big you thought you had no shot.

I mean there were so many girls out there pining for him now you thought there was no way he liked you as much as you liked him.

Rudy loved Drew, he knew what a great guy he was but you were his sister so he was going to be more protective no matter what.

"Don't be nervous, he said he's excited you're coming." You chewed on your bottom lip biting back a smile. "But... I told him if he hurts my little sister I'm gonna beat him up." Rudy smirked puffing out his chest.

You laughed, "first of all, you're barely two years older than me. Second of all, I think you'd lose that match." You playfully ruffled his hair as he pretended to be shocked. "My own sister against me..."

Once parked in the complex Rudy grabbed your bags and you rode up the elevator. Arriving on his floor you could hear JD yelling about something, making you laugh.

When the door opened everyone's head turned to your direction. "Y/N!!" Madelyn and Madison screamed running up and nearly knocking you over in a hug.

You squeezed them tight while laughing. Once the girls finally let go you hugged the rest of the boys. Cue the small talk, 'how was the flight?' and things of that nature.

You stole a few glances at Drew and he did the same, both of you hoping you were nonchalant. "So!" Chase started clapping his hands together.

"Dinner tonight in celebration of season 2 and little Pankow arriving!" Everyone cheered and agreed with the statement.

The girls, Chase, Drew, and Austin left to their own places to get ready while you settled your stuff in Rudy and JD's place. You kicked Rudy out of his bathroom to do your makeup and hair.

Once done and dressed the three of you headed out to drive to the restaurant. You said hello to some of the other crew members you had met last time before taking a seat next to your brother.

"Hey y/n/n." You heard his voice on the other side of you. Looking next to you, Drew was settling into the seat. "Hey how've you been?" You smiled, brushing your hair out of your face. "Uh good yeah, excited for filming."

"I bet! You were amazing season one." You said without thinking, feeling a blush rise on your cheeks. "Thank you, that means a lot." He smiled at you sincerely. You returned the smile before both of you shifted back towards the table, joining in other conversation.

You got to laugh at so many stories from the cast and look back on the times you were with them. "Remember when JD kicked a hole in the wall?" Rudy could barely get his words out he was laughing so hard.

Your nose crinkled up with laughter as your eyes filled with tears. Once everyone finished eating you all took your drinks and moved out to the patio. The restaurant was right on the water and the breeze was amazing. String lights hung above you and there were a few fire pits in each corner.

You ventured over to the railing, looking out at the beautiful sunset in front of you. Without a word Drew joined you, leaning his elbows on the edge. "I'll never get tired of a sunset." He spoke still looking straight ahead.

A smile tugged at the ends of your lips, "Yeah." You nodded, stealing a quick glance at him. His face illuminated by the glorious pink and orange sky. His blue eyes glistening as the light met them.

"Wanna take a walk?" He asked, tilting his head towards you. You simply nodded in response pushing off the railing. You both sat your wine glasses down before exiting on the side. The rest of the cast sharing a knowing look but not saying anything.

You walked side by side in a comfortable silence, listening to the water splashing down below. You both walked down the dock, taking a seat on the edge. "I missed you." Drew admitted lightly shoving his shoulder against yours with a smirk.

"I missed you too." You added, pushing him back. You took in a deep breath before talking again,  "If I sound stupid please just tell me to shut up but after everything that happened last season I was so nervous to see you again and I-"

Drew lightly grabbed your face pushing the hair behind your eyes. His eyes flicked down to your lips and your subtle nod was the answer he was looking for. He slowly leaned in, gently placing his lips on yours.

You pushed yourself closer, placing your hands on his chest. You both pulled away with foreheads still connected. You let out a small laugh biting your lower lip. "I like you too y/n/n, I just didn't want to overstep with Rudy and everything."

"I get it, and I know Rudy appreciates it." You assured him. You turned to place your head on his shoulder, grabbing his hands in yours.

"What now?" You asked, still feeling a knot in your stomach. "Hmm" Drew started, "now I get to tell you how beautiful you are instead of just thinking it."

He leaned in and quickly placed his lips on yours, "oh and I can kiss you now." You looked up at him as he smiled down at you, "Deal." You wrapped your pinky around his as he repeated your statement, "deal."

You both laid back onto the wood, looking up at the stars. Drew pointed out constellations to you, hand splayed out on your thigh with his thumb gently moving back and forth.

"How about I take you on a proper date this week?" He asked turning his head towards yours. You did the same scooting closer, "that sounds perfect."

Rudy and Chase watched from afar, waving over the other cast mates to look. The girls letting out a simultaneous 'awww'. "Okay it's cute I can't lie." Rudy mumbled as the others laughed at him.

"Do they think they're being sneaky?" You giggled watching as your brother tried to hide behind a post. Drew slightly lifted his head to get a better look followed by a smile. "Idiots."

You laid there a while longer, listening to the soft music from the restaurant and feeling Drew's chest rise and fall with each breath. All is good with the world in this moment.

a/n: HI BESTIES! Okay so just wanted to say I love all of you who read and vote and your comments make me so happy! I am working on a Rafe book but want to get a good portion done before publishing anything. I am a senior in college and unfortunately have life to deal with... BUT wanted to tell y'all and it'll give me more motivation to work on it and get it to y'all ASAP.
That's all, I love you <3