But Daddy I Love Him (rc)

Being a kook meant eyes were on you at all times. You had to be picture perfect 24/7, even at a young age. Growing up precocious sometimes means not growing up at all.

You knew you were lucky beyond belief for the life you had but, sometimes it weighed extra heavy on you. Maybe that's why you felt the need to 'rebel' but you would hardly call it that.

Rafe Cameron was the king of the kooks, but his reputation had been tarnished through the years. He was seen as the hot headed and narcissistic son of Ward, while his sisters were put on a pedestal.

Yet no one really knew Rafe, not like you did. You knew it sounded cliche but it was true. Everyone else was just too hung up on his past. He wasn't perfect by any means but no one on the island was.

Your parents were absolutely against you even being friends with him, let alone dating him. You knew people talked and it was only a matter of time before the information got back to them but you couldn't care less.

You were sitting on the patio at the country club, having some lunch. As you looked around you could see all of the Sarahs and Hannahs in their Sunday best, clutching their pearls sighing, what a mess.

You rolled your eyes and focused your attention back on Rafe, "So my parents are going out of town this weekend..." You smirk, leaning closer towards him across the table. "Say less baby." He winked.

The next weekend the two of you lay in your bed, tipsy off liquor you stole from your dads cabinet. Your legs were intertwined as you lazily traced circles on his bare chest. Looking into his blue eyes you felt like you were floating.

'He was chaos, he was revelry, bedroom eyes like a remedy' you thought to yourself. "What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" He asked while running his fingers down your cheek.

You shrugged "I'm really happy to be with you." He immediately smiled and pulled you in for a kiss. You moved on top of him and he snaked his arms around your waist, sighing contently into the kiss.

You were so caught up you didn't hear the car pulling into the driveway, or the front door being opened. "What the fuck?!" You gasped and practically jumped off of the bed as you look to see your father standing in the doorway.

You try to speak but no words come out as you stand up dumbfounded. "What are you doing here? I thought you were out of town?" You ask frazzled as Rafe hastily threw his shirt back on. "Rafe... you have three seconds to get out of my house before I fucking kill you."

Your dads jaw was clenched tightly as Rafe looked at you with a sad face. You nodded, knowing it would be best for him to leave. Your heard his quick footsteps down the stairs and the soft closing of the door.

"You are to never see him again you understand?" You father stated matter of factly as he rolled up the sleeves of his button down. He quickly retreated down the hall and you quickly followed. "But Daddy I love him!"

"No y/n! No! You have no idea what you want! You have no idea what is good for you." He yelled, his face getting red with anger. "And you do?" You yelled back, catching him off guard. "Yes as a matter of fact I do. I'm your father."

You shook your head back and forth, tears starting to fall down your cheeks. "If all you want is gray for me, then its just white noise, and its just my choice." You swiftly turned around and slammed your bedroom door closed.

You immediately texted Rafe, apologizing profusely for your fathers actions. He assured you it was okay and did his best to make you feel better about the whole situation.

The next few weeks was stolen glances and sneaky meet ups after dark. You were currently sitting on a park bench, after telling your dad you were meeting up with your girlfriends. "My dad is having that big charity event tomorrow."