america's sweethearts (ds)

You scrunched your nose up, doing your best to ignore the pain in your feet. You and Drew were at an event for a couple hours, and you underestimated the height of these heels.

Thankfully you were exiting the venue and you couldn't wait to get home and rip off the torture devices. You were imagining taking a nice hot bath, and maybe Drew would rub your feet.

You were snapped out of your relaxing thoughts when Drew said your name. "Sorry what?" You asked, snaking your arm through his. He dropped his head and let out a breathy laugh. "Your feet are killing you aren't they?"

You dropped your head defeated, thinking you weren't being so obvious. "I feel like I'm standing on needles." You complained. Drew led you over to a small bench in the lobby, motioning for you to sit down.

You complied and smiled as he bent down on his knees. He carefully undid the clasp and removed the shoes, you felt like you could breathe again. "Better?" He asked, placing his hand on your knee and looking up at you.

"Much better." You smiled leaning forward and wrapping your arms around his shoulders. He smiled and you both leaned in for a sweet kiss. "Alright let's go home yeah?" You nodded happily, eyes widened.

He stood up and removed his suit jacket before handing it to you. You looked up at him in confusion but still grabbed the material from his hands. "It's cold and you look so sexy in that dress but... it's got nothing to it."

You closed your eyes and threw your head back in laughter. "Fair enough." You put your arms through the sleeves and immediately felt wrapped in warmth and the smell of Drew. You were fully prepared to walk barefoot but even without the heels your feet were throbbing.

Drew let out an exaggerated sigh, "alright hop on." He turned his back to you and knelt down. He grabbed your purse and shoes with one hand and wrapped his arms around your legs.

You giggled and placed your arms around his neck, wrists crossed and palms splayed flat against his chest. He lifted you up quickly making you squeal. He shook with laughter as he stepped out and you were both hit with the night air.

There were plenty of other people around, from the event and also just from the city. Neither of you cared, and you and Drew talked as you walked towards the parking lot, acting like this was completely normal behavior.

There were flashing lights everywhere but there were also a lot of other celebrities at this venue, so neither of you thought the pictures being taken would be of the two of you. Completely in your own world you leaned forward and peppered kisses on Drew's cheek, making him smile.

You both fell into bed the second you got home, quickly removing your evening wear and makeup. You both swore you haven't slept that good in so long.

The morning light was slowly peeking through the blinds, neither of you making an effort to move. You lightly ran your hand through Drew's hair, admiring his face as he smiled at you.

You heard your phone buzz from your nightstand and you rolled over to grab it. There were multiple missed texts in your group chat with the cast. You furrowed your eyebrows as you opened up your phone.

Madelyn
omgggg yall are so cute.
article link

Madison
STOP im obsessed

jd
goalssss

You clicked on the link Madelyn sent and your lips lifted into a smile. It was you and Drew from the night before, walking to the car. He was looking up at you as you placed a kiss on his cheek. You were holding onto him tightly, both of his arms wrapped around your legs, with your shoes and purse in one of his hands.

AMERICAS SWEETHEARTS
"These two lovebirds were spotted leaving last nights event and they didn't have a care in the world. Drew, like the gentleman he is, carried y/n all the way to the car. I'll ask what we're all thinking, where can I get this kind of love?!"

"Babe look at these!" You rolled back to the middle of the bed as Drew groggily opened his eyes. He laughed as he scrolled through the article, "apparently we're america's sweethearts." He smirked, handing your phone back to you.

"Hell yeah we are." He laughed and wrapped his arms around your frame, pulling your body flush against his. "Hell yeah we are baby." He repeated, placing a kiss into your hair.